InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. Can someone send me the json file of the infopanel on my skype I need the one where all your panels are lined up on top of the game screen. My skype is ultigammerpro1. Thanks in advance!

2. I would like that one too!

3. [​IMG]

I've done mine. @RoZIGamingIPro u can use it if u want to! just change as you please, some words are on spanish! :)

Attached Files:

4. [​IMG]
    this is the new one im currently working on!

5. Wish I knew how to get it right, whenever I try I always mess up and have to revert back to the original config.
    That one looks good though, but does it block chat at all?
    Would you be able to help me do something like this?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  6. Nop, it doesnt! the chat is just above the zlevels gui

7. Seems I was editing my post when you replied, think you could look at the picture I added to it, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Every time I think I am doing it right I just mess it up. lol

8. Is there a way to change the size of the panel in lower resolutions ?

9. RencaR your last one looks awesome, you sharing the json file?

10. Having some problems changing the "Custom message" I have found where i am able to do so in the code, changed, saved, restarted the plugin and also restarted the server and it is still displaying the old message? Any Ideas?

11. Can you post your config?

12. I actually just figured out what i did wrong, i didnt change it in the Json file :/

13. Only edit the config never the plugin

14. Thanks It works Great and if you get done with the one your currently working on ill share it with people and give you credit. Another question how do I change the Logo at top left?

15. Look for "RoyalRustLogo" in the config, and below that change the image url! or remove the whole section if u dont want it!

16. Ok I got that but may I also ask how did you manage to get your logo to show up. Cause I see RoyalRustLogo but there is also the Png is that Yours. If it is can you show me how to get mine to show up.

17. I've already told you, put your logo url in the image url section and it will show up! the "RoyalRustLogo" in the .json is just a title, you can change it if u want to.

18. Does anyone know how to change the text in messages to a different color? Example: Server Discord Channel: ******
    I want the stars to be a separate color from the rest.

19. Can you send this config to me pls ı dont use zlevels so this patern might be greate for me:)