HeliControl

Manage CH47 & helicopter health, player damage, configure turrets/rockets, and more!

Total Downloads: 35,304 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. ok, i figuerd out why i have issue and heli dont spawn xD

Code:
      "Spawning - Automatically call CH47 between max seconds": 14800.0,
      "Spawning - Automatically call CH47 between min seconds": 14000.0,
      "Spawning - Automatically call CH47 if one is already flying": false,
      "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter between max seconds": 7500.0,
      "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter between min seconds": 6900.0,
      "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter if one is already flying": false,
    at the first try i have a mistake in min and max as example:

"Spawning - Automatically call helicopter between max seconds": 6900.0,
    "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter between min seconds": 7500.0,

i mistakes it, max was lower as min so plugin loads but dont spawn a helicopter ^^
    after correct the values and reload i get now the message [HeliControl] Next Helicopter spawn: 121 minutes

> o.reload HeliControl
    [Oxide] 16:11 [Info] Unloaded plugin HeliControl v1.3.1 by Shady
    [Oxide] 16:11 [Info] [HeliControl] Next Helicopter spawn: 121 minutes
    [Oxide] 16:11 [Info] [HeliControl] Next CH47 spawn: 239 minutes

[Oxide] 16:11 [Info] Loaded plugin HeliControl v1.3.1 by Shady

2. Good eye! I see what Stefler posted a few posts back also has the same mistake, can't believe none of us noticed, lol.
    Max seconds for CH47 is lower than minimum seconds. ;)

3. Hello, I meet on my server, since 1-2 days, displacements non compliant helicopter. The latter advances, retreats, advances, recedes, ... But his movement is not fluid. Do you have similar problems?

4. It appears the skipnight plugin is making a mess of helicopter schedules on my server and my expected prevention of heli + chinook is being foiled!

Do you think there's any way to compensate for this @Shady757 ?

5. I'm sorry, I'm not really sure what you're trying to describe.
    I'm not sure I understand. As far as I know, that plugin only affects the default Rust spawns, shouldn't have any effect on HeliControl's settings.

6. Something is causing the heli and chinook to spawn at the same time - according to players - and it's suspected that the plugin used to skip night could be causing it somehow.

Is there any possibility that skipping hours of the day could screw up the timers which would cause the heli and chinook to spawn at the same time?

7. Unable to load HeliControl. HeliControl.cs(649,20): error CS1061: Type `PatrolHe
    licopterAI' does not contain a definition for `leftTubeFiredLast' and no extensi
    on method `leftTubeFiredLast' of type `PatrolHelicopterAI' could be found. Are y
    ou missing an assembly reference?

What to do with this ?

8. still getting a error here is code this is when a heli tries to spawn in

Code:
    (14:16:58) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (14:16:58) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust and Oxide, you're outdated.

10. already done still same issuse running
    (15:12:39) | Protocol: 2081.160.1

Build Date: 04/12/2018 08:17:58

Unity Version: 2017.1.3f1

Changeset: 26442

Branch: release

Oxide.Rust Version: 2.0.3904

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The reply wasn't to you. ;)

12. update plugin HeliControl

13. I'll look into it a bit, but it may take some time. Error is fairly vague, so tracking the issue down exactly is hard.

EDIT: I apologize if I asked before (hard to remember who all I've asked), but any chance you could provide your config file? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2018
  14. why when heli is destroy it doesn't drop crates ?

15. Make sure you and your group does *not* have the permisson "helicontrol.nodrop".

16. hi shady, in config possible to have a minimum amount of players to start the timed spawn? (especially for the ch47) thank you

17. Sure. Good idea and easy to add. I'll try to remember to add it in time for the next version. ;)

18. @Shady757
    Hey, as I said above, heli respawn is broken, hes respawning too fast.

Code:
    (15:22:07) | [Notifier] Helicopter coming!!
    (17:00:00) | [Notifier] Helicopter coming!!
    (17:01:11) | [Notifier] Helicopter coming!!
    (18:16:11) | [Notifier] Helicopter coming!!
    (19:26:39) | [Notifier] Helicopter coming!!
    (20:19:00) | [Notifier] Helicopter coming!!
    (20:46:04) | [Notifier] Helicopter coming!!

Code:
    (17:19:00) | [HeliControl] Next Helicopter spawn: 180 minutes
    (20:26:25) | [HeliControl] Next Helicopter spawn: 180 minutes
    Code:
      "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter between max seconds": 10800.0,
      "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter between min seconds": 10800.0,
      "Spawning - Automatically call helicopter if one is already flying": false,

19. Do you have default Rust spawns still enabled?

20. How I see that? These problem appeared in this last update