HeliControl

Manage CH47 & helicopter health, player damage, configure turrets/rockets, and more!

Total Downloads: 35,321 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 74 likes
  1. Doesnt that just disable the default spawn timing of the chopper/ch47, false would mean your helicontrol'd one spawns AND the one that would spawn without it spawns too.

2. small problem here the helis never seem to come out in my servers is this a bug or a rust change

3. That means its spawning under ground, Did you get the last update from friday?

4. I'm pretty sure this is the advice Shady offered earlier in the thread so I assume it'd work.

5. Loaded plugin HeliControl v1.3.0 by Shady
    I have been using this plugin for a year or so. And last night I did a serverwipe and this started :/

I see that my server is not getting any Supply drops as well, the plane also spawns underground. x, -y, z

6. Did you delete your config before adding the new heli control?

7. Yes, And I have been trying 2 times today as well, to remove, and install again. Only thing new on the server after the wipe today is UpLifted (Chaosmod) and I have removed them both, fresh install of Heli with out the other mod, still spawns as you can see above. I'm little lost here :/

8. You got custom spawns on or somethin mad

9. I wish I did! Always been using default. Only thing I change on config is the loot from false to true.
    Right now I'm trying out the static spawnpoint and /helispawn cmd to see if that helps.

5 min later:
    "Spawning - Use custom helicopter spawns": true,

And this in HeliSpawn under /data/
    {
    "heliSpawns": {
    "AirBase": "290.9, 29.7, -648.9"
    }
    }
    The Heli keeps on spawning : (14:40:40) | Invalid Position: servergibs_patrolhelicopter[17006001] (3585.8, -504.4, 4359.7) (destroying)

Update:
    With just build in cmds like heli.call and heli.calltome they still spawn under ground. Looks like I need to delete all, and install a fresh gameserver and setup everything from the beginning of time!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
  10. i keep getting this error

Code:
    (13:56:14) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'HeliControl v1.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HeliControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

11. I'm a little confused on what exactly you're saying here, but I'll try to make clear what I meant:
    When the option to disable default CH47 spawns is set to true, no CH47s should spawn unless you have the timers in HeliControl set up, another plugin is spawning it, or you manually call it.
    I'm not really sure what would be causing your issue, not something I've heard of before. If I had to guess, I'd say that map seed is just broken.
    Do you happen to know what's going on in the server when this error happens? Did the helicopter just die, spawn or strafe, anything like that? Any extra info would be helpful, as the error alone is very vague.

12. Yeah, That is what I'm thinking as well, that my seeds are broken. I know for sure that the players are going to slap me silly when I wipe, but then again, what can I do? Thanks for the help!

13. After how many hours of load and unload and restarts and wipe, I have found that (Chaos) Arena and HeliControl are NOT working together. Because I didn't read all the info on setup for the plugin (Arena), per default it is setup for pure eventserver and that what I missed :/ Sorry for all the spam :/ I know, I'm stupid

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
  14. i belive its when it auto trys to call it in and it never come in

15. Shady757 updated HeliControl with a new update entry:

16. Ooops
    Code:
    (19:56:13) | Error while compiling: HeliControl.cs(649,20): error CS1061: Type `PatrolHelicopterAI' does not contain a definition for `leftTubeFiredLast' and no extension method `leftTubeFiredLast' of type `PatrolHelicopterAI' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like you're not updated with Oxide and Rust.

18. error
    (20:03:35) | Error while compiling: HeliControl.cs(649,20): error CS1061: Type `PatrolHelicopterAI' does not contain a definition for `leftTubeFiredLast' and no extension method `leftTubeFiredLast' of type `PatrolHelicopterAI' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust and Oxide.

20. Thx . Wulf