FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,015 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. when you call drop with the snot he misses what's the problem?

2. Whats the "snot" and what does it miss?

3. What fails? To drop the supply?
    "...flies past..."? What do you mean?

4. JDL

JDL

Im getting these error on console since last update.

[Oxide] 13:45 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnAirdrop' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.1.12' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.)
    [Oxide] 13:45 [Debug] at System.Linq.Enumerable.ElementAt[DictionaryEntry] (IEnumerable`1 source, Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.OnAirdrop (.CargoPlane plane, Vector3 location) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Any idea why?

5. About the error source, Yes! But the reason why...!? It should'nt happen.
    I need to re-check the latest changes.

6. JDL

JDL

Ok ty. I f you need any config i have or something say me. I can share w/o probelms

7. All fine, thx..its sure not a config problem...

8. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

9. .flies past...

10. :)...Seems, i can't help you...idk your prob

11. is there a way i can disable high external stone gate and walls in suply drops , also auto turret cctv camera targeting computer

12. Surely. This depends on the way, which you use to control the loot of SupplyDrops. Either with internal mechanism by using customloot or by external plugins like BetterLoot or LootConfig.

13. yes , i aldeady banned the items to craft but there is still a way to get it from suply drop but if i set it to 0 in % and min 0 max 0 it stills spawns in i used also the pluginAirdrop Extended that one had the same isue maby u can make/edit the config file/files for me so they dont spawn anymore , and i like the lantern ontop , there is also one config in data and i already edited that one to

14. Code:
    0 in % and min 0 max 0 ...
    ??
    Any Lists of loot controlling plugins need to be cleaned of those lines which contain any imtem you dont want to be in.

15. i usedt the plugin betterloot u edited/updated , maby u know how to ban those items in that plugin , i saw something like black list but i dont know what it does , because thats one controlling plugin and that one is more important

this is the list of plugins i use
    [​IMG]
    Gyazo - acb3b064a323de8547404e42008d016c.png

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2016
  16. All you dont want to be included, means any row=item, needs to be deleted from the list, you want it not be spawned.

17. so u mean i have to cut the items out of the config that i dont want to be spawned in the airdrop , wich list do u mean i have to cut it out ??

and i can not find high external stone wall/gate in the config but it is spawning still in the supply drop

18. i think it worked i deleted the suply plugin and used betterloot and deleted the items from the suplydrop list , and i tested it with droping 40 airdrops and still none of the items were in , thanks alot for the help

19. Grats!