1. D-Kay

D-Kay Shack Builder Plugin Developer

If I can somehow get a hold of the assembly file from when it was still working...

I know it was working when I started playing at alpha 16 and when I started server hosting they kept working for a long time. They only removed the ability to craft them but admins could still spawn them and use them even after the mod files were implemented.

2. Casper ;3

Casper ;3 Shack Builder

I look in changelog. But if kegs normally worked at Alpha 16, Oxide for RoK has been already built in this time.

3. D-Kay

I know the kegs still worked after that as I have been using them to remove buildings (before I knew the build command and was confident enough in using it)

4. Casper ;3

Casper ;3 Shack Builder

Then maybe ask a @Wulf if he have a old Oxide build for RoK.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  5. Casper ;3

Casper ;3 Shack Builder

I found pirate Alpha 5 version. Want to see it?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2017 ---
    In Alpha 5 we have something like this:

6. D-Kay

Can you send me the whole assembly.dll?

7. Casper ;3

Casper ;3 Shack Builder

I sent it to PM.

8. Karltubing

Karltubing Scavenger

Would there be a way to trigger "/build cube 5 air" from the sound of the explosion or the explosion animation starting at the /pos of the placed explosive keg? Let the keg explosion animation account for the blocks disappearing?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017 at 9:03 AM
  9. D-Kay

Possible but then that would remove the whole point of damage as that only affects cubes and not entities, not to mention it is a certain destroy, unlike the 9k splash damage it would do otherwise.

10. Karltubing

Karltubing Scavenger

If that was the intent to make the Explosive Kegs damage entities and cubes, then yes this would not be a proper work around but it is and idea to make a currently useless item in game have a purpose or open up new way to make it useful. Maybe use it as an admin tool to clear hacker bases. I would like to carpet bomb with these rather than command line them away :)

11. Casper ;3

Casper ;3 Shack Builder

For entities we have a /killall command. Just need to use two commands for the same radius.

Karltubing likes this.