1. I set Weapons.Siege.ExplosiveKeg.Placing.CanPlace = True on Blueprints.cfg, barrels works but no have damage on a explosion. It's possible to fix?

2. I have been trying to get this to work for some time now. The devs said they have disabled it due to players and hackers abusing it too much.

3. And what are your successes for this?
    I think this will not be very radical, if you write not very stunned damage values.

4. I think they removed the whole event handler for the damage so without that I'm not sure what to do. Might be able to add the event handler by plugin though first need to find what event to call

5. You can try to call the same event as Trebuchet Stone, if for barrels it doesn't exists.

6. Are you going to make a plugin?

7. Up! Who want to help me to develop this plugin?

8. I'd like to help and have already tried looking at it though so far haven't found anything that could be used.

Since there is no damageevent being called upon going of it's not possible to simply add damage to it.

9. Maybe possible to use the trebuchet stone's event with a keg?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2017
  10. From what I know it would be possible to re-enable the event by using the trebuchet event though there are a lot of events and I haven't found the correct one yet.

11. Maybe it's just a SiegeProjectile method?

Attached Files:

12. Might be but what's the actual OnHitEvent that get's triggered when using a trebuchet.
    If you can get that then you can get the code behind the damage calculation and actually make something.

+ we also need the event for a keg that explodes.

13. Maybe this?

Attached Files:

14. gonna keep watching this thread, if you guys do end up making one, my community would be happy to donate

15. Might be but the naming is so strange, even for Codehatch.

16. I see there is explode damage type exist.
    Why cannot call this?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507128200][/DOUBLEPOST]And some old explode dmg.

Attached Files:

17. Do you remember when the kegs still worked? I'm thinking we might be able to grab an old oxide version and look in there to see what changed.

18. Alpha 5 or earlier. In Alpha 6 kegs already disabled.

19. Don't think I can go back that far.

20. I think Oxide not yet been on the Alpha 5 version. It is necessary to think on the existing methods.
    In R1 developers make the possibility to place barrles, but without damage.. I don't understand why is that..