Duelist

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,052 - First Release: Jun 15, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. Can you give some details... are you friends with this person? See 'How betting protection works'...

Did you both have the same bet?

Did it say you won the bet but wouldn't let you claim it?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499122802][/DOUBLEPOST]Just tested it and it works fine for me.

2. nivex updated Duelist with a new update entry:

3. great update @nivex thanks a lot! <3

bugs:
    • TDM: only admins can place walls and they also dont get cleared
    • TDM: same arena over and over
    feature/qql
    • TDM: custom arenas for each Team size
    • TDM: add a rematch command after a fight, kindy hard to organize everytime the codes again etc maybe a 1min timer after the round and every body has to type /r otherwise the "party/team" will get deleted
    • TDM: the leaders from the Teams decide the Kit or more like the guy who is sending the invite. (/tdm name kitname | but it also should show for the other guy which kit the "attacker" choose
    • TDM: show kill messages (only for the people in the arena/match)

4. Thanks!
    • I forgot to allow building in TDM. Fixed walls not being cleared in next update.
    • Will have it choose randomly in next update
    • Can you elaborate on custom arenas?
    • I'll add this to my to-do list
    • I'll add this in the next update. /tdm kit <kit> where a host can select the kit that will be used, and /tdm name kit to select one when challenging
    • Players don't actually die unless they suicide. I can add a message though.

5. Where did the wall? :DDDDDD
    upload_2017-7-5_6-47-58.png

6. @Treane Looks like your walls decayed. Which version are you using?

7. nivex updated Duelist with a new update entry:

8. Great work.ty

9. Why only one set works? All play only on bows. wtf
    I write /go and give kits only hunt

10. what if
    - with hit immune on duel start give no move ability - maybe just add for this time a MonoBehaviour component with invoked player.Teleport(hisSpawnPosition); or use your CheckDuelistMortality() but add startingSpawns for each duelist to know where to TP him
    - give ability to use other sort of custom zones for tdm compared to zones for 1x1 dueling, so if u are dueling 1x1 u will never spawn on zones for tdm and vice versa, maybe checking spawns count? but I think it's better to divide zones

11. you can add lustymap disabled in duel? all friends and clan mates see in lustymap in a duel.

12. no problem

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2017
  13. @nivex maybe today i'll push git patch to you with some suggestions

14. nivex updated Duelist with a new update entry:

15. tnx nivex :p

16. some new suggestions:
    - add tdm bets
    - add tdm rematch command with sending approvals to last tdm match people

17. Some good suggestions all around. I'm not sure which route I want to take for the rematch system. It's either I implement this or a Best Of X system instead. I'll think on this and implement it in a future update.

My main focus right now is a GUI to make the whole process of using Duelist much simpler. Unfortunately, I have very limited experience with this. Therefore, it will take me time to get this all implemented and tested. What would help me the most is if another developer could provide me a simplistic class well written which would create the UI for me with provided parameters. e.g. UI.CreateLabel, UI.CreateContainer, UI.CreateButton, etc

18. Inserted building destroyed please fix