Duel AKA Wager of Battle

Players can duel one another for money, winner gets the cash

Total Downloads: 651 - First Release: Feb 26, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 9, 2017

5/5, 4 likes
  1. Well we need the ability to have an option to set Infamous to false reason is my server is not a full loot server so we have infamous and some ppl dont want to get infamous when they use the duel so they just dont use it at all is why you should add a way to set it to true or false so ppl can bet money and not get infamous after they done playing the duel and just keep doing what ever they were up to before whiteout having to worry about infamous and drop items because you used duel

2. Okay I understand. Will post an update tomorrow to sort it out

3. That would be great thanks a lot! This plugin is awesome thank you for the work you do!

4. Pho3niX90 updated Duel AKA Wager of Battle with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483957301][/DOUBLEPOST]@[SBS] MaximusSavage please try the update, it is untested.
    just set your infamy ingame to revert = duel setup infamy revert

5. Thanks for the update my dude but im having issues i try editing the config file and also do in chat /duel setup infamy revert it tells me its been reverted but when i test it i still gives me infamous

6. Please try this one, if it still doesn't work please send me the log files

Attached Files:

• Duel.cs
      File size:
      24.8 KB
      Views:
  7. Error while compiling Duel.cs(496,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `PlayerSession' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

8. it's bugged, duels get stuck forever. i think it needs a timeout both for the requests and for the duels. my suggestion : 30 seconds timeout for req, 5 mins for duels, if it hasnt detected a winner it can just refund the people's accounts ? oh also im 99% sure i saw it one time take the money at the time of request, and another time only took it once they accepted, i think i lost the amount the first time permanently too.
    sorry to bear bad news

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin is for Hurtworld only.

10. yeah this one works i had to do the command in chat to turn infamy to reverted

11. Hello, add a function to use an item instead of the (economy) for example/duel req and need 1 Ruby for entering an arena

12. Hello, I like this plugin, but do not want to join the bank, I would like to be able to open an event, in a certain period of time so that players duel each other, after the winner and the winner duel, the final winner will be rewarded, can be achieved?

13. I believe my idea will allow more people to use this plugin
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497794283][/DOUBLEPOST]Are there any serious people to help us realize it?

14. Don't you have an administrator to help me?

15. Help
    Singleton<AlertManager>.Instance.GenericTextNotificationServer("Ping: {1}", player.Id, player.Ping);

Error while compiling: PlayerX.cs(44,38): error CS1501: No overload for method `GenericTextNotificationServer' takes `3' arguments

16. оne bug: before accepting duel any player in home can write "tpr/home" and after which he teleports from the arena with kit