Duel AKA Wager of Battle

Players can duel one another for money, winner gets the cash

Total Downloads: 651 - First Release: Feb 26, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 9, 2017

5/5, 4 likes
  1. Pho3niX90 submitted a new resource:

Duel AKA Wager of Battle - Players can duel one another for money, winner gets the cash

Read more about this resource...

2. Nice job!

3. Pho3niX90 updated Duel AKA Wager of Battle with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1456520972][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you

4. can i use it with out economy banks?

5. I have a question... After the duel ends the player that wins are teleported back to last location?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456530061][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Required Dependencies:
    Economy Banks for Hurtworld | Oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456530335][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    00:43 [Warning] [Wager of battle] Creating a configuration file for Wager of battle
    00:43 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'Duel v0.0.8' (PluginLoadFailure: Exception of type 'Oxide.Plugins.PluginLoadFailure' was thrown.)
    00:43 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Duel.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Duel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    00:43 [Info] Unloaded plugin Wager of battle v0.0.8 by Pho3niX90
    00:43 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: Duel

6. Plugin is broke.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:46 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'Duel v0.0.8' (PluginLoadFailure: Exception of type 'Oxide.Plugins.PluginLoadFailure' was thrown.)
    [Oxide] 7:46 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Duel.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Duel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 7:46 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin Wager of battle v0.0.8 by Pho3niX90

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have EconomyBanks installed?

8. Yessir

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Seems to be having an issue detecting the plugin, not sure why. Loaded EconomyBanks before it, loaded Dual, errors.

10. I will have a look later today.
    @Wulf I have seen this before with bountyhunters. It seems that it's caused by the duel plugin being loaded first. Had to do the whole onplugin loaded unloaded thing. Any suggestions?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm loading EconomyBanks before Dual, so I don't think that is the cause. Even if you were to load one before the other, Dual should still be able to pick up the change.

12. why you don't make a loop like... If don't find try again in 10sec

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't the issue here, and that isn't really a good solution.

14. ok Sorry =)

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No need to say sorry, just saying a timer isn't needed. :p

16. Most filesystems by default order files alphabetically which will cause the issue here, main reason is that you are having your dependency check for the Economy plugin in the Init hook which runs as soon as the plugin is loaded at which point the economy plugin hasn't loaded yet and therefor causing the mentioned issue. Moving the dependency check to lets say OnServerInitialized will ensure that all plugins that are in the plugin folder (and error free) will have been loaded and detectable by your plugin.

17. Awesome.

That makes perfect sense. Loaded () Is also when everything has loaded or not?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Loaded() is when the plugin is loaded. OnServerInitialized() is when everything has loaded.

19. Awesome.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I will do some tests and and update the plugin in the next hour. Weirdly enought I did not have this issues in my initial tests. so Will add some more scenarios.

20. Code:
    [Info] Loaded plugin Wager of battle v0.0.8 by Pho3niX90
    11:31 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'Duel v0.0.8' (PluginLoadFailure: Exception of type 'Oxide.Plugins.PluginLoadFailure' was thrown.)
    11:31 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Duel.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    11:31 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin Wager of battle v0.0.8 by Pho3niX90
    11:31 PM [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: Duel

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016