Solved Drivable tank

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by UnicornWeed, Jul 13, 2017.

1. You know where this is going.. ;)
    And you already know the legend who will bring this to us..
    The master of plugins alike HeliRide for Rust | Oxide + Gyrocopter for Rust | Oxide
    @Colon Blow

I understand that very little information is known about this Tank yet and is still being actively developed, just wanted to put this post out there. I look forward to seeing what's to come in the future and just how this all plays out. What an amazing new feature from Facepunch!

2. I do like the way you are thinking :)

3. Quick proof of concept :p

4. Sexy cant wait to see a Full Working one.

5. Of course, next comes the mounted guns/ rocket right?..Oh and the tesla shield ;)
    There's probably a bunch of plugin developers right now trying to solve the exact same problems as each other and it's worrying. You should all get together in a group chat and nail this together like the amazing community we are :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2017
  6. the turret wont be operational until they add it to the game, then with any luck we should be able to control the turret and fire the guns with the mouse

7. The Tank is not mobile, nor does it attack yet. The only thing we know right now is that it is going to be a NPC, and that it will be patrolling the Rocket Factory Roads when Helkus does get it sat up. :) But I'm sure someone here will make a plugin where you can drive it, similar to the Helicopter Flight one.

8. With the latest server build, admins can equip a pair of binoculars to have the Bradley follow them

9. insta game mode . WORLD OF TANKS RUST edition

only thing missing is the that shows where your aiming