Crafting Controller

Allows you to modify the time spend crafting and which items can be crafted

Total Downloads: 52,420 - First Release: Oct 29, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 72 likes
  1. Just a quick thought/question/suggestion/thing.. would it possible to add something to this mod that allows you set a crafting amount? Meaning instead of having this craft 5 of an item at a time (so much clicking) you could set it to craft however many is possible based on the mats in a person's inventory? Or is that just not do-able at this stage?

2. Hmm, I was actually planning on adding this at one point but I completely forgot about it. Writing it down now so I won't forget it again and I'll add it once I have the time for it.

3. Have I told you lately how much I love you? <3

4. Not enough :p

5. I have crafting set to 0, but my players are still seeing a "0.00" timer flash for each crafted item, and it's extremely slow compared to the true admin/moderator instant crafting. How can I fix this?

6. You can't, but I can :p I'll be adding an update for the plugin here soon which will also include the bulk crafting :)

7. That's good to hear. However, I've noticed that this isn't a problem that I've experienced on other servers that use instacraft. Is there some sort of workaround I can do until you're able to update?

8. Mughisi updated Crafting Controller with a new update entry:

Smoother instant crafting for players and bulk

[DOUBLEPOST=1428796103][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It might have been another custom plugin, or an older or modified version of this one, but with the update it should be fine now, basically the timer will always be there if it isn't set to insta-craft. Once insta-craft has been enabled it falls back to the way instant crafting works for admins/moderators in the plugin :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428796138][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I've just added this in the update, documentation on how it works is in the overview :)

9. Great work! The timer on standard queue items is gone, but the 0.00 does flash for items queued with the control or shift click.

10. Mughisi updated Crafting Controller with a new update entry:

Minor update to bulk crafting with instant craft

[DOUBLEPOST=1428841806][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Fixed in the last update :)

11. Hello and Thank you in advance! I am new to being a server owner and these mods. I have gotten my gather to work so i'm quite happy :) But how to I get insta-craft? Do I update something in the craftingcontroller.json file? I just cant figure this one out? Any help is great appreciated!

12. To change the crafting rate you simply run the command /craft <value:0-2> where 0 is instant crafting and 2 is double crafting duration, so in your case you would simply run /craft 0
    It's actually all explained in the overview here: http://oxidemod.org/plugins/crafting-controller.695/ :)

The only part that's not yet explained in the overview is the batch crafting while pressing the left shift key (run) or left ctrl key (duck) which you can configure in the CraftingController.json file.

13. Mughisi so from the control panel I enter /craft 0 Is that right? I actually read that article and tried that.Or thought I did. Is that permanent then? Until changed? Thank you for the help! Appreciate it :D

14. You do that in-game, and it is permanent yes, at least until you run the command /craft again with a different value ;)

15. Thank you I will give that a try :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429380320,1429233680][/DOUBLEPOST]Mughisi. Sorry to be a pain in the A$$ But I am in game. I think I am logged in as admin? I hit F1 and Enter my command
    ownerid <STEAM_0:0:eek:ooooo> "Mick Dodge" "reason" ID as been removed for saftey :) Then I type /craft 0
    It comes up invalid still. I have tried through the game and even using Rusty. Nothing works.

Is there someone wrong with my plugin? Is there something I can show you to help me fix this? I'm not dumb by any means but this has me stumped!

I'm dying to make this last plugin work! Thank you very much I really do appreciate it.

16. Try typing /craft in the in-game chat (not console) and see if that returns a value, if that returns a value then the plugin is running. If it says unknown command craft then it means the plugin didn't load and then it would be useful to have a look at the oxide log to see if something went wrong when loading the plugin.

If the plugin would be running typing /craft 0 should show the message The crafting rate is now set to 0. If the return message is The crafting rate is set to {value}. Then it doesn't pick you up as an owner for some reason.

17. woohoo! i got it! I was doing it in console the whole time! Thank you so much you made my day! Really appreciate you and all your help . :D

18. No problem at all, I'm glad it is working for you now :)

19. Any way to instacook? I see that option in some servers, but i don't know if it's with this plugin

Thanks.

20. Hmm, that's not part of this plugin :) I actually don't think there has been a plugin added here to do such a thing.