Crafting Controller

Allows you to modify the time spend crafting and which items can be crafted

Total Downloads: 52,420 - First Release: Oct 29, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 72 likes
  1. But i see in some servers that option, you put some in the furnaces and only 1 sec cook

2. Found a bad bug today. CTRL+Click (if this is enabled in the config) will bypass items that are in the block craft list.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  3. Mughisi updated Crafting Controller with a new update entry:

Blocked crafting fix

[DOUBLEPOST=1430370347][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Should be fixed now :D

4. U can create separate permissions for common players and vip players using oxide permissions ?? Like vip user can instacraft and common players can halfcraft ???

5. Greetings,
    Grabbed a server from multiplay yesterday and started setting up the Oxide plugins with "most" of the plugins doing fine,however..
    When using the Crafting Controller I am unable to set it for insta craft. I have done 3 variables using 0-2 in every instance and still we get timers.
    I'd like to point out that I have indeed stopped & restarted my server after each attempt. Any help greatly appreciated

6. Did you run the (in-game chat) command '/craft 0' to do this while you're setup as serverowner (ownerid console command)?

7. No, I did not. I actually did not know about that command and how to execute it. Figured it out. Thanks for the enlightenment =O)

8. Can you please release another plugin what will only stop crafting and refund resources on server shutdown? Or can i make such simple plugin (using your code) and release it?)

9. Why do You need that?
    You dont get your items used until its done crafting so i dont see the point ..?

10. That's actually already part of the plugin that can be used without using any of the other functionality.

11. Hm, you are right, i just thought that it would conflict with my plugin what also modify craft time (so i don't need this part), but it seems like not. So thank you for your work.

12. is it possible to set crafting times for different permissions you make? like if i made a donator permission and made it insta craft but all other players where regular craft you know?

13. Currently it isn't possible, I might look into changing the way the instant craft works instead of having the instantcraft for admins/moderators I might change it to players with a specific permission when I have some time.

14. Checking back and I have a question. I am finding that the server is not remaining insta when I log. Am I able to save this command so that it stays insta?

15. Normally when using the /craft 0 command to set crafting to instant this should save to the config file so that when the server restarts it will keep that setting.

16. Anyone know the name of barricades? Going to try and block the first two but not sure the short names!

17. I have to do /craft 0 after every restart or it wont remain instant.

18. I have checked again and as well looked in the config to see that it is 0,however...just like the person above this, it does not save