Cornucopia

The horn of plenty! Spawn extra crates, barrels, nodes, animals, etc. randomly on the map

Total Downloads: 6,715 - First Release: Jul 28, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 1, 2017

5/5, 26 likes

1. thanks!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440737772][/DOUBLEPOST]one more dumb question! take the "-" out as well correct?

2. Yes do not use the negative "-" if you are changing the value to a positive number, "-1" just tells the addon to not do any changes towards that specific entity

3. question: Does -1 on the resource mean how many nodes? like if I change it from -1 to 100 that would = 100 stone nodes that will keep spawning?

also on animals there is a min and max. you say to treat the min number as max. Is that ok that I want to spawn lets say 30 boar and have a max of 100 it would be

min 30
    max 100

"Prefab": "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/ores/stone-ore.prefab",
    "Min": -1,
    "Max": -1,
    "IgnoreIrridiated": true,
    "DeleteEmtpy": false
    },

4. yes 100 stones will spawn randomly in the world, it will not spawn more if you put it as minimum and maximum 100*.

That means it will start the spawn with 30 boars and work its way up to 100 every spawn interval that occurs once it reaches 100 it will stop spawning that specific entity until it had depleted 1 from maximum.

5. Thanks again bro!

6. Someone know what is spawn of number of barrels, animals and nodes with the game by default on a 4000 map?

7. Guys, one question. Can I see how many standard ore appears on the server? I need to know it in order to optimize the ore on a server
    Sorry for my english

8. /cdump or on console cornu.dump

9. So the bottom line is that I need to know the standard appearance of minerals and barrels on the map 5000 km in size, and can I delete the configuration file barrels and minerals?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441208504][/DOUBLEPOST]Help me someone guys, please!

10. Okay so here is were you locate the config file for cornucopia
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The values you see me put in min and max changed the default value the game gives
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Notice how i did not change the -1, that means I'm telling the config file not to do any changes to that entity meaning it will be the default value the game is originally on as so,

This is before
    [​IMG]

And this is After
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It will spawn the minimum that i set or a bit more and work its way up to max every spawn interval that i set it to (15 minutes)

You do not need to delete anything, you have this addon made by an amazing person to tell the game hey spawn more or less of this; that's all.

Hope that cleared it for ya.

Regards,
    Angel

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  11. Is there any way to make sure, that crates still spawn at Radtowns and Monuments? That would be lovely! And what about trees?

12. Hi
    What is the best configuration to have enough animals and other. Thank you

13. Getting a strange complaint - what setting would make stones, metal and sulfer get deleted on spawn?
    [Oxide] 1:09 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Spawning 10X assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals/chicken.prefab!
    [Oxide] 1:09 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 114X stone-ore.prefab!
    [Oxide] 1:09 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 104X metal-ore.prefab!
    [Oxide] 1:09 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 119X sulfur-ore.prefab!
    TimeWarning: AIHandler.Cycle took 0.18 seconds (175ms)

Want it to spawn more - not destroy them.

Thanks!
    -SUE, RustieShack

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  14. If there are more objects on the map already and in your file they're set to lower, it will destroy them.
    raise your minimum and maximum objects.

15. rad towns are empty

16. set the right ammount of crates and barrels inside the config, save and reload the plugin and execute cornu.spawn in console or RCON.

17. are heli loot crates going to be added, or does the plugin already have it covered as is?

18. I don't want to guess how many barrels and boxes that are normal in a radtown. I have no idea how many barrels or boxes there is in a radtown. Sound wired that we now have to set a amount on everything. Those items that have -1 should be untouched by the plugin. I don't want to change anything with the amount of boxes and barrels in radtowns. Only want to get more animals.

I will remove this plugin till it's like it was before, you just edit the things you want. The rest is untouched.

19. I am having a similar problem. All of my crates have disappeared from the map, but I have barrels. I have gone into the config and try to force more crates spawning in the min and max, up to 100. I then reload, restarted server, /cspawn, but still no crates. I am not throwing any errors in console either.

20. Ok so basically what this plugin does, is it allows you to adjust the amount of entities. On default, everything is set to -1 which is Rust default, if you want to keep everything default and want to have more animals, just change the minimum amount of animals, the server will now make sure there will be a minimum of the kind of animal that you've changed the value of. - About the spawning positions.. I don't think there is a plugin that changes this, if this is even changeable. My radtowns are not empty, maybe there is another plugin interfering with Cornucopia, I know BetterLoot plugin does not interfere with it.