Cornucopia

The horn of plenty! Spawn extra crates, barrels, nodes, animals, etc. randomly on the map

Total Downloads: 6,715 - First Release: Jul 28, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 1, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. do cspawn
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470406038][/DOUBLEPOST]bears are slow.!

2. its also.. alot of errors...

3. Where do I download the mod? Its not listed on the plugins page anymore

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't maintained anymore, and likely has issues.

5. anyone recommend an alternative to this? was working just fine for me until the august 19 update and my players love extra animals!

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

SpawnConfig for Rust | Oxide

7. Can you please fix this error?

Cornucopia.cs(460,20): error CS1501: No overload for method `Spawn' takes `1' arguments

8. not sure if you noticed, but this plugin hasnt been supported for a long time. I just moved to SpawnConfig and it provides roughly the same functionality.
    hope this helps :)

9. ah thx, i give it a try :)

10. dead plugin . shame because this plugin was genial. please an update

11. It was like you said only on the stacking fix...
    bit the rest of its logic worked complete against server internal functions.

It the problem like any othe plugin, which changes, increases a lot or deletes a lot of any spann population part. The server needs ALWAYS to balance it out..and this steady!

12. The plugin config spawn is useless . Ilf aut be created even spawn . Thank you to update the plugin cornucopi thank you
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472649843][/DOUBLEPOST]Fix please

(15:22:24) | [Oxide] 15:22 [Error] Cornucopia plugin failed to compile!

(15:22:24) | [Oxide] 15:22 [Error] Cornucopia.cs(460,20): error CS1501: No overload for method `Spawn' takes `1' arguments

13. where is the Cornucopia pugin i need it i used it last year for my server it done the job but i can,t find it now and spawn config dosen,t work for me really answer.

14. Its outdated :(

15. I've still got a copy of it. Imma attach it to this post.

16. dose it still work?

17. Yeah it still works. I'm using it on my server too

18. cool so i don,t need to do anything to it just put in .