Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,519 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. /paste NAME height 0 so try beetwen 0 and 2 i dont know u need test ^^

2. that worked thank you for your help.

3. once again, pasteback not working properly on large structures, just lost a TON of progress on our town square area.

Gyazo - 53389104410d32d3f158b2250a870b8f.jpg

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdChatPasteBack' on plugin 'CopyPaste v3.5.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.TryPasteSlots (.BaseEntity ent, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 structure) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.Paste (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 entities, Vector3 startPos, .BasePlayer player, Boolean stability) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.TryPaste (Vector3 startPos, System.String filename, .BasePlayer player, Single RotationCorrection, System.String[] args, Boolean autoHeight) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.TryPasteBack (System.String filename, .BasePlayer player, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.cmdPasteBack (.BasePlayer player, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.cmdChatPasteBack (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Having issues with pasting some items. Got the code below:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdChatPaste' on plugin 'CopyPaste v3.5.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.TryPasteSlots (.BaseEntity ent, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 structure) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.Paste (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 entities, Vector3 startPos, .BasePlayer player, Boolean stability) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.TryPaste (Vector3 startPos, System.String filename, .BasePlayer player, Single RotationCorrection, System.String[] args, Boolean autoHeight) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.TryPasteFromSteamID (UInt64 userID, System.String filename, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.cmdChatPaste (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

5. Plugin works fine - i just pasted in a big building with no issues

6. Within 30-60 minutes I will examine the problem of

7. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

8. EDIT: Disregard, it's a Sign Artist problem not a CopyPaste problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  9. Hello everybody ! How to fix this game? [Error] Error while compiling: CopyPaste.cs(1204,17): error CS1061: Type `CodeLock' does not contain a definition for `hasGuestCode' and no extension method `hasGuestCode' of type `CodeLock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

10. All problem is solved. Forgot the server part to update )

11. Is it possible to /paste a structure at XYZ coordinates?

12. Having some issues with this lovely plugin atm... Getting kicked off the server because off "packet flooding: player tick" when I try to copy a large build. It is floating in air, in a nostability/nodecay zone, and has alot of doublestacked roofs/walls in it, as it was originally created before the stupid anti-wallstack downgrade from facepunch:p There is a portal pair for I/O access, and a large furnace pasted inside the structure. Could be around 4-5 cupboards hidden around in the walls as this was needed to cover the whole at time of build. Apart from this everything should be "normal" ;), and I have never had problems c/p'ing it before. I think it just managed to copy it before kicking me, as I think that was the message that flashed on screen about 0.5 seconds before booting me.. Any ideas?

EDIT: No change after last update, log:
    01:55 [Warning] Calling 'cmdChatCopy' on 'CopyPaste v3.5.5' took 26898ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    01:55 [Warning] Calling 'cmdChatCopy' on 'CopyPaste v3.5.5' took average 0ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2018
  13. @miRror Does the new version fix this?

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'TryPasteFromVector3' on plugin 'CopyPaste v3.5.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.TryPasteFromVector3 (Vector3 pos, Single rotationCorrection, System.String filename, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Just did a test wipe and our large structures that were pasted together then copied all in one, only pasted the original building

EDIT: it does indeed fix it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
  14. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

15. I'm trying to copy this structure on my server and its a very important one. But for some odd reason when I do /copy "name" nothing happens. I wont copy it at all. I've tried other structures on the server and even updated or reloaded the plugins and they wont but not this specific structure.

Please help.

16. Remove old config and update plugin to the latest version

17. Is there a way to save the writing on notes inside vending machine?. After vending machine has been copied and paste?. Copying vending machine with notes inside doesnt save the writing on the note..

18. Hey miRror - When i paste a building in with turrets they are always turned off and i have to go round turning them all on can we get the plugin to remember turrets on/off state . thanks :)

19. Ok, this may be kind of far fetched, but is there a library of premade towns where you can copy /paste or download a file and paste to yours? Just wiped out half of my town with a /removeall that should have taken out 1 tiny thing and instead wiped everything, I didn't have this copy /paste yet but now I do lol