Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,524 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. Send me a PM file with the construction and try: /paste NAME stability false

2. i got it to work but i cannot find the .json files only .txt files and they do not work

3. Find .json files in directory oxide/data/copypaste/

4. is that supposed to be on my server? or on my pc???? because those files are on my server yet if there is a pc directory let me know....... wait idk add more detail....
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512770963][/DOUBLEPOST]because if im saving them from fortify where are they?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512771117][/DOUBLEPOST]i forgot to mention im building on fortify and the files save as .txt files so i tried to convert it to a .json and throw it in the copypaste folder and did /paste and it did not give me an error like the txt file!.... but it didn't do anything
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512772561][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm

5. Lil bit of borking with an old paste

upload_2017-12-8_23-58-10.png

6. im getting a bug or glitch when i copy my house

7. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

8. think there might be something wrong with the undo command from time to time, a old building Ive had saved for a long time is no issue with but with a building I built yesterday is having some issues when I /undo, it removes a part of the map then I need to remove a lot bit by bit

02:55:19) | Failed to call hook 'cmdChatUndo' on plugin 'CopyPaste v3.5.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(02:55:19) | at BuildingManager+Building.RemoveDecayEntity (.DecayEntity ent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BuildingManager+Building.Remove (.DecayEntity ent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BuildingManager.Remove (.DecayEntity ent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at DecayEntity.DoServerDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at StabilityEntity.DoServerDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BaseNetworkable.DoEntityDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BaseNetworkable.Kill (DestroyMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.cmdUndo (System.String userIDString, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.cmdChatUndo (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. Send me your .json file in PM

10. Still does not work .
    Even after removing the plugin and having the build reload still destroy.
    Share against the one that was copied before the WIPE Thursday this paste very well

11. Save for the last 2 days to contain errors. You need to repeat save the necessary buildings.

12. It shifted the foundations where it makes them disappear strange

13. Problem resolved?

14. question since recent update im having one small issue one of the parts to my base are not connected but i have two tool cupboards that connect the radius together, when i copy my structure it only seems to be copying one part of the base either my fence or the base itself but not both together is it possible to have it copy the building privledge areas since now its sectored by the base itself?

15. I have a problem, when pasting the structure is under the map

16. try a higher height value as example

/paste NAME height 2 or 3,4

17. When your paste a base. the turrets shoot me even with the Tool Cupboard and the turrets are no longer deactivated.
    What to do ????

18. everytime i paste a base with turrets i have to activate them so unsure how yours are auto shooting u

19. I was wondering if there was any way we could use pasteback from the server console?

EDIT: nevermind, you can.