Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,542 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. Nvm. Answered my own question

2. Thanks man

3. A few updates back mentioned something about copying door closers, which mine doesnt. Also can you make it copy code lock permissions so people dont have to unlock their doors every paste?

4. any cool builds getting shared?

5. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
  6. When you say owners do you mean people authorised on it?

7. The plugin copies userid of players who entered primary code on the code lock. I write with a translator, the context try to understand yourself)

Yes, I mean players.

8. Great new feature with the code lock whitelist! :)

9. What is the best command to get the buildings to sit level on the ground, as close as to where they originally were?
    • I would like to place a building back exactly where/how it was after a wipe (assuming they don't change the map in an update)
    • Sometimes I when I paste the building, it is floating in the air OR is in the ground a bit.

10. Using /placeback name should put the building in the exact same coordinates/ location it was when you first copied it.
    Otherwise try using /paste name HEIGHT -0.5 if your having trouble with stuff hovering a little. :)

Take note of where you're aiming on the structure when you copy it as this decides the ground level when you next /paste it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2017
  11. I have a thought... with the constant addition of more and more syntaxes, could you possibly make a config that we can just set to our liking, instead of havign to remember them all? Like setting trees, buildings, deployables, code locks, etc to true/false in a config.

12. Also, do i have to use share when pasting too? like /paste NAME share true?

13. Using share true just copies that extra data (codes) into the data file, so i believe whatever way you try and paste that file it will always contain those codes. I think the only workaround to have both would be to create 2 files of the same structure, one using basic /copy name + the other using /copy name share true. Would be great if it could work the way you're asking though.

14. I believe that administrator who performs copying of owners codelocks is doing it consciously.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499981348][/DOUBLEPOST]
    @UnicornWeed answered your question

15. @miRror what about a config file as mentioned above?

16. I think over implementation

17. No, simplification.

18. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

19. What do you say about latest update?

20. "If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing" I think is the feeling here :p Imo anyway, the plugin is just more confusing than it needs to be just because some people are lazy to type a few extra words when using /copy. I was surprised you actually updated this because of 1-2 requests. How often does one actually copy something is my argument, not necessary.