BoobyTraps

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,687 - First Release: Dec 19, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Is the "BoobyTraps" Plug-in compatible with the "Fancy Drop" plug-in?

2. How do I disable loot and supply drop autotraps? Like whats the command?

3. we need an update please, plugin stopped working ..

4. Radiation traps still don't work. It would be nice if this plugin could be updated so that it is fully functional again.

5. Could you please add a ReplenishCostOnRemove <true/false> option in the config file?

I also think a bullet bomb would be cool - shoots bullets randomly in a sphere from origin.

EDIT #2: It would seem traps can be placed on nodes, trees, mushrooms, hemp, and even animals, but don't react accordingly... [SOLVED] (below)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017
  6. Here's a couple changes I made

#1: In the BoobyTraps.cs file, comment out line 355 "sourcePos.y = Mathf.Max(..." so that any traps created in a radius always work in caves.
    #2: On lines 399, 404, 409, and 414, immediately after each "return null;" add "return entity;", then replace "return entity;" on line 417 with "return null;". This will properly distinguish acceptable items to trap. Without these changes, trees, animals, hemp, mushrooms, and nodes can be trapped - but the traps won't work.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017
  7. Do the traps set trigger by the owner?

If so, I would like to request that the owner is unable to set off the traps.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated BoobyTraps with a new update entry: