BoobyTraps

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,687 - First Release: Dec 19, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 12 likes
  1. k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

BoobyTraps - Booby trap boxes with a variety of traps

Read more about this resource...

2. k1lly0u updated BoobyTraps with a new update entry:

3. Dont think costs is working

4. I just checked and they all are working fine for me, what one isn't working for you?

5. Cool mod! I am about to add it to my sever to test.

Question: what does the Zone dependency do? I know what zone does but I don't see the tie-in to your mod.

FEATURE request - not sure you can do this, anyway to automatically add a chance of a booby-trap to an airdrop as they land? maybe tie into an airdrop or betterloot mod?

6. So just so I got it straight, if auto is turned on and I change the chance # to 20 that means it'll be a 1 in 20 chance?

7. ZoneManager dependency is for radiation traps, it's create a temporary zone of extreme radiation, the amount of time the zone is active is adjustable in the config.
    Airdrops are already implemented, the chance is also adjustable in the config.

Yes that's right

8. I had to remove this mod. players got frustrated at boxes being BT in their home. Can you add feature to not BT within XX radius of a cupboard they own or something like that?

9. k1lly0u updated BoobyTraps with a new update entry:

10. Rolf cannot wait to test on his server! Thank you much!

11. k1lly0u updated BoobyTraps with a new update entry:

12. This addon completely killed my server. Instead of only affecting boxes that I used the commands on, it affected EVERY box server wide.

Thus, a mass exodus from my server occurred. Rather than having 40 regulars, I now MAYBE have 3 or 4.

Awesome.

13. If you spent the time to read the overview you would've seen it says there is a autotrap feature, which can be turnt on/off in the config and a adjustable chance of it occurring. The only way it would've affected every box is if you turnt that chance to 1. Any good server owner would've noticed 40 people complaining and done something about it instead of waiting for them all to leave. Most people adjust plugin config's to suit their needs. So kudo's to you mate, you wrecked your own server.

14. I appreciate you attacking me for no reason, though I did read the config.

I implemented the addon to partner with an event I run for my players. I did not change that setting to 1, but it was somehow inadvertently applied to all the boxes server-wide.

Furthermore, 'any-good-server-admin' also will have a life outside Rust, which I do, so pardon my not being on 24/7.

15. I wouldn't call that a attack, it was merely a response to your implication it is my fault. I clearly state what all my plugins do and the features they have when I post them, it is the server owners responsibility to manage those features inline with how they run their server. I highly doubt every box was trapped, I have never had a issue, and I haven't heard anything about it happening from the 180 other people that have used it. The chance is there for a reason, you can't argue with computer processed mathematics. You don't need to be on 24/7 to notice your pop is diminishing, a simple unload would have fixed it. If you want to continue this conversation feel free to pm me as this isn't needed in the support thread of the plugin

16. It seems an unusual issue. Just pointing it out to you. A few of my admins and I eventually discovered and removed the plugin, but we still have no idea why it happened.

Take care.

17. Hi :) I have a little request: I would love to make custom traps like call a squadstrike if someone breaches an area, am i allowed to make modifications to this plugin so it can do this?

18. Plugin not working with last update:
    [Oxide] 1:53 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'BoobyTraps v0.1.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 1:53 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.BoobyTraps.LoadData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BoobyTraps.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BoobyTraps.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0[/CODE]

19. Do as you wish

Clear your data

20. Thanks worked :)