BetterLoot

A complete re-implementation of the drop system

Total Downloads: 42,581 - First Release: Feb 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 20, 2018

4.95699/5, 93 likes
  1. Code:
    ERROR: Apparently failed to categorize items: 0 items and 0 blueprints did not exist and 104 items had no rarity
    I really wonder how this can happen. Like really, wtf ^^ Good that you posted the entire log, I'll have to search through the other plugin's sources.

2. That will be good. As I said before - without ItemConfig all ok.

P.S. Need my help or I can go to bed?)

3. Would be great if you could post your ItemConfig config and data files for me :)

4. Go to PM, I'll give you all

5. Alright guys, I think I found the issue. You are using a config for ItemConfig which is for version 1.0.8 of the plugin, but your plugin version is lower, in SannyOK's case 1.0.7. The config seems to have changed significantly between these two versions. More precisely, item rarities are no longer stored as an integer but as a string, resulting in rarities of all game items to be set to "None", which in turn breaks BetterLoot.

TL;DR: All your items and blueprints are messed up! Update ItemConfig to the latest version and make sure that the config file you use is actually compatible with it!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
  6. Thank you! :)

P.S. I rly was thinking, that I'm on the latest version :)

7. dcode updated BetterLoot with a new update entry:

8. This plugin completely crashes my server after 8 hours. Loved it, but its removed now. :(

9. dcode updated BetterLoot with a new update entry:

10. I rly hate to test it, cuz don't wan't to lose my people...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427123792][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, will test...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427125959][/DOUBLEPOST]So, right now no mwssages like "spawning something" or "refreshes containers". Is it clear and right?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427127388][/DOUBLEPOST]Got freezed with this plugin!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427127493][/DOUBLEPOST]@dcode, where to find any errors?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427127534][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    [3/23/2015 7:18:10 PM] [Oxide] 7:18 PM [Warning] Clock is 74.54 seconds late! Timers have been delayed. Maybe the server froze for a long time.

11. Post the log pls :)

12. Which one? I check all of them and nothing interesting
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427128115][/DOUBLEPOST]Main... And rustio
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427128198][/DOUBLEPOST]There rustio
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427129563][/DOUBLEPOST]Hm... Nothing...

Attached Files:

13. dcode updated Rust:IO BetterLoot with a new update entry:

14. CHR

CHR

U guys are kinda testing something? I better wait till SannyOK error is gone?

15. Just pushing preemptive updates for the case. There are currently well over 100 servers running a recent version of BetterLoot, and I'd not bet that it actually causes the freezes.

16. I have removed it and freezing gone (sru @dcode, but ur plugin MAYBE conflicts with anothers)

17. Doing what I can as you see, just saying that I'd not bet on that :)

18. I see, but will not install it befor any garantee fix :D

19. I have the same issue when this plugin is installed my server freezes after a few hours. It shows my server as up but nobody can connect to it.
    I remove the plugin and it hasnt frooze yet up 24hrs straight now.
    I will test the new version to see if it does any different.

20. dcode updated Rust:IO BetterLoot with a new update entry: