BetterLoot

Moved

Total Downloads: 42,623 - First Release: Feb 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 20, 2018

4.95699/5, 93 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just re-posting the fixes from others so people stop asking. ;)

2. GUIDToPath: no path found for guid 7c79d343f7201f744a91537acfc5e363
    GUIDToPath: no path found for guid 7c79d343f7201f744a91537acfc5e363
    Couldn't create item entity Beancan Grenade ()

Delete Beancan Grenade, all the decision.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2016
  3. GUIDToPath: no path found for guid 7c79d343f7201f744a91537acfc5e363

Pls help(

4. This errors out the bunghole when updated:

nevermind. need to learn to read.

5. Having an issue with the LootTable, everytime I update it, it replaces with the original one... Can't seem to change it. Also anyone know the name of the Military crates? Couldn't seem to change the drops of them, would much rather make the drops in those better than the standard crate.

TIA.

6. Cannot be done with this plugin. If you would like more functionality and a much better plugin, please consider going to Fujikura's profile and purchasing his AlphaLoot plugin. He now only maintains this plugin out of kindness, consider supporting him, and in return gain an awesome plugin!

I stopped using this ages ago in favour of his paid AlphaLoot alternative. It's miles better. I only subscribed to this thread to offer support to people in need of it.

7. GUIDToPath: no path found for guid 7c79d343f7201f744a91537acfc5e363

8. Remove 'grenade.beancan' from your loot lists, as long that prefab file is still damaged
    [DOUBLEPOST=1482494618][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That should show up only in fresh install or after patch, and only once, as long that prefab file is still damaged

9. If you take beancans out of the loot list they wont spawn and you cannot make explosive satchels. Am I reading this correctly?

10. I have error
    Code:
    [Oxide] 19:07 [Error] Failed to run a 0.10 timer in 'BetterLoot v2.11.3' (JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String]' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly.
    To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) or change the deserialized type to an array or a type that implements a collection interface (e.g. ICollection, IList) like List<T> that can be deserialized from a JSON array. JsonArrayAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON array.
    Path 'AllItemsAvailable', line 3, position 24.)
    [Oxide] 19:07 [Debug]   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureArrayContract (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateList (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, System.Object existingValue, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue (Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty property, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConverter propertyConverter, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject (System.Object newObject, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 19:07 [Info] [BetterLoot] Internals have been updated. Populated '1252' supported containers.

11. @Saltant Delete your files within the BetterLoot Data folder.

12. Thx, worked fine.

13. No problem! :D

14. Anyone have any clue on how to fix the LootTable list from recreating??? Everytime I change it, it changes back to original.

15. Perhaps you are destined to have the default loot items... :p

16. Simple open any loot table file for editing, add or remove lines, change numbers for already existing items, and do obey that the last line must not have a trailing comma. Save the file and to reload the plugin.

17. [Oxide] 00:15 [Error] Error while compiling BetterLoot.cs(219,24): error CS1061: Type `LootContainer' does not contain a definition for `isDestroyed' and no extension method `isDestroyed' of type `LootContainer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Having this issue at the moment. Any advice?

18. Greetings all, I'm a long time user of this Plugin and had very little problems but lately ive had some bigger problems regarding my Heli Loot and i cant seem to fix this problem...

{
    "ItemList": {
    "rifle.ak": 1,
    "ammo.rocket.basic": 12,
    "explosive.timed": 6,
    "explosives": 80,
    "rifle.bolt": 1,
    "rifle.lr300": 1,
    "lmg.m249": 1,
    "pistol.m92": 1,
    "rocket.launcher": 1,
    "supply.signal": 1
    }
    }

Above is my Heli Loot but when a Helicopter is taken down in these settings above dont match whats being given in game, for example tonight i downed the helicopter and got 7 m249's even though its listed above as "1" ? i thought to myself maybe the Item List is per BOX and not per Helicopter but with 4 boxes per helicopter the most this should be is 4? so why am i receiving 7? i also never seem to get any bolts, explosives are very little rockets always, same goes for some other items giving much more than they should but m249's are always over the top, between 4-10 every helicopter.

Apoligies for the long and boring description but some insight into how the loot chooses what items to spawn in the world (ie. helicopter / crates etc) would be great as i have issues with certain components being much more rare than others also, for example.. i hit 40 barrels and get 20 metal pipes and around 10-15 everything else but metal springs is only at 2...

Thank you, Sam.

19. Update the plugin :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1482542183][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The HeliLoot option is not that accurate. its mainly supported by the plugin for a very simplified set-up.

For a smarter Heli-Loot option you should use HeliControl with it's custom loot boxing options.
    >>> HeliControl for Rust | Oxide

20. Good morning and merry christmas to you all.
    Very quick question... is anyone else experiencing BetterLoot refreshes on a minute by minute basis? I have edited the config file to refresh every 15 minutes... and reloaded the plugin of course. In my server console I am seeing BL refresh every minute... this is after server restarts, plugin reloads etc...
    The relevant lines out of the config file:
    "Generic": {
    "delayPluginInit": 3,
    "dropWeaponsWithAmmo": true,
    "enforceBlacklist": true,
    "listUpdatesOnLoaded": true,
    "listUpdatesOnRefresh": true,
    "pluginEnabled": true,
    "refreshMinutes": 15,
    "removeStackedContainers": false,
    "seperateLootTables": true
    },

With the lines from the server log file:
    00:18 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 869 containers
    00:18 [Warning] Calling 'OnTick' on 'BetterLoot v2.11.3' took 1377ms
    00:19 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 63 containers
    00:20 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 37 containers
    00:21 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 80 containers
    00:22 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 61 containers
    00:23 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 76 containers
    00:24 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 71 containers
    00:25 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 50 containers
    00:26 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 64 containers
    00:27 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 55 containers
    00:28 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 83 containers
    00:29 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 60 containers
    00:30 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 74 containers
    00:31 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 66 containers
    00:32 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 70 containers
    00:33 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 67 containers
    00:34 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 875 containers
    00:34 [Warning] Calling 'OnTick' on 'BetterLoot v2.11.3' took 1402ms
    00:35 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 60 containers
    00:36 [Info] [BetterLoot] Refreshed 58 containers

Shouldn't these refreshes be every 15 minutes or is my understanding of the plugin config wrong?