BetterChatFilter

Moved

Total Downloads: 921 - First Release: Apr 10, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 8, 2017

5/5, 8 likes
  1. I love how its made by "slut"

2. Not sure anyeone else have this issue. we mute a player with plugin betterchatmute for lets say 1 hour. the player spamm a blacklisted word 3 times after the mute. in the betterchatfilter, we have set it to auto muteafter 3 times and get 10 min mute. So, after the player got muted, he tries to spam the chat 3 times with a blacklisted word, the 1 hour mute get removed, and only gets 10 min mute.

from log:

Code:
    May 5th 2018, 21:09:09.058
    21:09 [Info] [BetterChatFilter] BANNED WORDS MATCH : Drakroth said: "nigga" which contained a bad word: "nigga"
    May 5th 2018, 21:09:09.058
    21:09 [Info] [Better Chat Mute] Drakroth was muted by Server Console for 10 minute(s).
    May 5th 2018, 21:08:41.056
    21:08 [Info] [BetterChatFilter] BANNED WORDS MATCH : Drakroth said: "nigga" which contained a bad word: "nigga"
    May 5th 2018, 21:08:34.056
    21:08 [Info] [BetterChatFilter] BANNED WORDS MATCH : Drakroth said: "nigga" which contained a bad word: "nigga"
    May 5th 2018, 21:08:06.055
    21:08 [Info] [Better Chat Mute] Drakroth was muted by Blaster :D for 1 hour(s).

3. Any way to code this to account for people trying to bypass with spaces.?

Example: [bl] brizk: "you guys are fa ggots for offlining "

4. but can I make a white list of allowed words that the plugin considers to be bad because of the peculiarities of our language?

5. Is there a fix for "Time to mute 300 secs" Wich gives it as reason instead of time, So they get muted permanent now

6. Some questions:
    - Is it possible to easy add new words to the list via chat of console? (like ufilter, i search a plugin who automatically mute players)
    - Is it possible to completely disable the chat? So people cannot use /tp /kit and stuff like that?

7. Hello, I have player spam newline charachter to make really long chat messages,
    is there a way to filter newline charachters?

Example of Players Chat Message:

Code:
    .D
    D
    O
    SB
    Yi
    n
    i

8. I want this plugin to be able to insert the necessary words into the list that this plugin will ignore completely (the list of word exceptions for which there is no mutation) I did not stand in place I had already inserted a Word Filter sheet - Ignore the plugin above but need to add more code ... that's the task who will help ???

9. Hello, I have a big problem I would love a fix to, I have my chat filter set to mute after 5 offenses, and kick after 10, after the mute, your original chat displays to EVERYONE and that's NOT what I want, and it says that a mute happens for unknown reasons, any fix? Heres a screenshot

Screenshot

Attached Files: