BetterChatFilter

Moved

Total Downloads: 921 - First Release: Apr 10, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 8, 2017

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Interested in the automute as well

2. I have currently rewritten parts of the plugin to include an offense system with configurable counts (count to kick & count to mute) which can be cleared after they are kicked or muted. Also contains a chat command to show a user their offense count and an admin command to clear offenses/check players offense count. Also added regex support (checks regex then banned words) and changes to the config.

@Kinesis lemme know if you want this version to push.

3. That is awesome. Please push it :D

4. Code:
    [06/06/2017 19:26:24] Loaded plugin Better Chat v5.0.12 by LaserHydra
    [06/06/2017 19:26:24] Loaded plugin BetterChatFilter v1.0.1 by LaserHydra & Kinesis
    [06/06/2017 19:26:26] at Oxide.Plugins.BetterChatMute.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    whats this?

5. Send it through via PM and I can update the plugin and give you credits, thanks for putting it together :)

6. Failed to call hook 'OnBetterChat' on plugin 'BetterChatFilter v1.0.1' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

It's sending this whenever someone types a word that I have filtered out. :(

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you're using an old version of BetterChat.

8. Awesome, thanks a ton. Must've grabbed an old version :)

9. Kinesis updated BetterChatFilter with a new update entry:

10. /filter GhostPLKR
    You do not have permission.

11. All you need to do is /filter.

12. Kinesis updated BetterChatFilter with a new update entry:

13. betterchatfilter.admin is the perm. Found it in the CS file.

14. is there a way to add a offence to the count manually

15. Feature added and code clean, will wait for Kinesis to approve your request :)

16. what does mean regex?

17. does anyone have a regex filter list for racial slurs? I'm only using this to filter out racial words

18. Code:
    Error while compiling: BetterChatFlood.cs(50,33): error CS0115: `Oxide.Plugins.BetterChatFlood.SaveConfig()' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override
    can you help me?

19. I believe a bug is still in where if a person is already permamuted or muted for X amount of time, if they spam "bad words" listed via this plugin, their mute is then set as finite (for the new punishment of a temporary mute).

Is this fixable? Perhaps to check if the person is already muted or properly sent a chat message? I haven't tried it again in a while, but this was the case about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

ex: 1) Person is muted by admin/moderator/etc
    2) Person then spams bad words
    3) Plugin resets mute without checking if they are previously muted
    4) Person then receives temporary mute to bypass their permamute or otherwise longer previous mute by admin

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2017
  20. I noticed that when using the /filter check playername that whoever I put in as the playername it would always use my own nick instead of the player listed.