BetterChatFilter

Moved

Total Downloads: 921 - First Release: Apr 10, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 8, 2017

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Kinesis submitted a new resource:

BetterChatFilter - Chat Filter based on keywords for BetterChat

Read more about this resource...

2. Kinesis updated BetterChatFilter with a new update entry:

3. This is good idea! I will test this! Can you add mute option?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. I just mean that if use bad words - auto mute with BetterChatMute. For example, after three messages with bad words, give the mute for 5 minutes

6. When use "reload BetterChatFilter" that reload "BetterChat" too

7. Yep that can be done, I'll look into it :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2017
  8. Please make, make, run for betterchat versions 4.2.12

Is that with the last versions do not support the clans.

12345345234.PNG

9. Your version of BetterChat should have the filter built in, this version is for v5 of BetterChat and above since things changed quite a bit internally :)

10. Hey,

can you implement that Feature to Automute a Player who is writing one of the Worfilter listed Words, please?

I would like to make a Donation for this.

11. @Kinesis Would you be interested in coding an ignore extension for the betterchat plugin? I'm willing to buy you a few beers for it :)

12. Feature Request: Would it be possible to add any type of checking to the word filter. Right now its super easy to get around it. For example if I filter the word "damn" it would also filter if users tried writing it as d.a.m.n or d@mn or any combinations.

13. Sure I've already started work on it :)

This one actually needs support from the ignore plugin if you're using the existing one. I can try and build it from scratch though, it just might take a bit of time!

Definitely, I'll add support for Regex and make it work with the substitutions :)

14. Thank you.

15. with impatience we wait! this is a very useful feature! thank you

16. Don't filter and put errors in console:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnBetterChat' on plugin 'BetterChatFilter v1.0.1' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

17. Update to version v5 of Better Chat and above :)

18. Yes, I am "Better Chat" (5.0.5) by LaserHydra (0.68s)
    But(
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnBetterChat' on plugin 'BetterChatFilter v1.0.1' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    Maybe it happens because players use Russian characters in chat?

UPD. After update to Version 5.0.11 all work )

19. Did u add auto mute opition Kinesis ?

20. I'm interested too, and he said he started working on it - but its not updated yet :p