Bank

Safe player storage

Total Downloads: 2,483 - First Release: Sep 7, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Is there any way to blacklist items?

2. > oxide.reload Bank
    [Oxide] 16:14 [Error] Bank plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 16:14 [Error] Bank.cs(257,51): error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type `int' to `ulong'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)

3. fix for latest update? thanks

4. For those who are experiencing problems with the plugin here is how to fix to the current version of rust
    On line 100 of Bank.cs replace
    Code:
    ItemProfile newItem = new ItemProfile(item.info.itemid.ToString(), item.amount, item.position, item.flags, item.condition, item.skin, contents, primaryMagazine, ammoType, dataInt);
    with
    Code:
    ItemProfile newItem = new ItemProfile(item.info.itemid.ToString(), item.amount, item.position, item.flags, item.condition, Convert.ToInt32(item.skin), contents, primaryMagazine, ammoType, dataInt);

On line 248 of Bank.cs replace
    Code:
    item.skin = profile.skin;
    with
    Code:
    item.skin = Convert.ToUInt32(profile.skin);
    On line 257 of Bank.cs replace
    Code:
    held.skinID = profile.skin;
    with
    Code:
    held.skinID = Convert.ToUInt32(profile.skin);
    Now the plugin should be compiled without any erros.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  5. can you post the .cs file fixed version? i tried your fixes and it won't compile , thanks :)

EDIT : Working now.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  6. Worked, thanks.

7. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated Bank with a new update entry:

8. Calytic

9. Calytic

10. Still throws red and yellow error messages when loading, deleted it, my server spams chat so can't get hold of the error message.

11. any readme on setting up the npc to work as the banker?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2016
  12. [Oxide] 14:07 [Warning] 'Bank v0.0.41' is using deprecated hook 'CanUseDoor', which will stop working on Tuesday, 03 January 2017. Please ask the author to update to 'CanUseLock'

13. Dont working for me...
    This when I try to install it

Code:
    (03:53:21) | [Oxide] 03:53 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'Bank v0.0.41' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)(03:53:21) | [Oxide] 03:53 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.LoadDefaultConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.RustPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.AddPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.PluginLoaded (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0(03:53:21) | [Oxide] 03:53 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: Bank

14. I have tried the above version, I have tried editing it and nothing. Can someone post a working version of this addon?

15. Tried deleting the config file too? and then reinstalling?

16. The Version 0.0.32 is working for me on my server just fine..

17. Items seem again to be not holding their condition when placed in bank - water bottles refilling, tools fixing themselves. Not sure how you fixed last time, but could you take another look?

18. I this normal?
    When install:

Code:
    (22:10:01) | [Oxide] 22:10 [Info] Loaded plugin Bank v0.0.41 by Calytic
    (22:10:01) | [Oxide] 22:10 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'Bank v0.0.41' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (22:10:01) | [Oxide] 22:10 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.LoadDefaultConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RustPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.AddPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.PluginLoaded (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (22:10:01) | [Oxide] 22:10 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: Bank
    If I send the /bank:

Code:
    (22:11:17) | [Oxide] 22:11 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdBank' on plugin 'Bank v0.0.41' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (22:11:17) | [Oxide] 22:11 [Debug]   at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Lang.GetMessage (System.String key, Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin, System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.GetMsg (System.String key, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.CanPlayerBank (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.ShowBank (.BasePlayer player, .BaseEntity target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.cmdBank (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bank.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. got a huge bug with the bank
    when someone uses its bank next to someone and the other person opens the crafting menu while the first person is in the bank the bank breaks down and drops all items but the same items stay in the bank so they get dublicatet does anyone know the solution for this problem ?