Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,963 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. Please read replies.

2. Really? Have you taken the time to look at the posts directly above yours?

In case it's not clear, Rust now blocks the server from binding keys on the client (that is, connecting a key to command). When the plug-in tries to run a command to bind the "B" key to the backpack.open command, the client blocks it. This may have been done to prevent Rust Servers from making changes on the player's client machines.
    Please at least skim the posts above.

3. @Windamyre I swear people on here either A dont know how to skim post for answers to questions already answered 893456823465 times in the same thread OR B They dont know how to use the search function then request an addon be made that already exists.

4. anybody else having this issue?

5. Certain players on my server keep getting "Someone already has this backpack open" message and have not been able to access backpack for a week or more. Any ideas?

and Yes, I have had them rebind the key

EDIT

A Suicide seems to have cleared it up! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  6. Still broken.....

Typing "bind b backpack.open" only gives another "Server tried to run command "B backpack.open",but we blocked it."

Oh well.

7. Developer, i have problem with plugin. When any kill person with permisson backpack, don't dropped! How fix it?

8. Check your config file
    Code:
    "Drop On Death": true,
    "Erase On Death": false,

9. Yes, i have this option on config file, if don't work.
    And items in backpacks save for ppls who is use
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  10. doesnt seem to be opening on my end

11. I have a few players that pressing B does nothing.
    I look on the server files and their are backpacks for those players but nothing in them and they are 111 bytes in size.
    B does not give any error message, permission or open warming for those players.
    It works fine for most.

12. @^Animal^ PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE FORUMS BEFORE POSTING SOMETHING THATS BEEN ANSWERED 3489562384756827365417823698162937845194 TIMES!

Thank you,
    Razor14150

13. I edited it to work idk what youre on about razor i didnt see anything that helped me

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2017
  14. HOW CAN I BIND MY KEYS FROM CLIENT?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please do not post in all caps.

bind k "console command"
    (k is the example key)

16. sorry for that

there's nothing to change

Attached Files:

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And nothing happens when you use that key? No messages in the chat?

18. sorry no
    i use f1 to run bind b "backpack.open"

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And do the normal commands work for the plugin? You may not have the permission assigned to use it.

20. Nopeļ¼ŒThis Plugin seems not have normal commands to open the backpacks.