AutoClean

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,922 - First Release: Feb 11, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 12, 2016

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Please make it so that the plugin ignores whether or not an item has been interacted with. It's pointless and just ends up preventing many items that should be cleaned from being cleaned, because everyone that goes by a chest can't help but to open it.

2. There is currently no check for interaction. The cleaning only checks to see whether the objects are within an claimed area.

3. hmmm well in that case the mod must be somehow leaving some items outside of authed zones unchecked. I currently need to do a force-clean every couple of weeks to clean out what's been left over. That seems to work (but cleans chests from shacks).... but the automatic checking seems to have some efficiency issues. I've tested it out in various ways. I placed 10 chests in various unowned points of the map. After the final check and beyond, 3 remained.

I guess I had just sort of assumed it must be because people are interacting with items, thus resetting the check count

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  4. FiD

FiD

How do I see that the plugin is working? I've entered /clean in the chat and got no error message. Does it mean, that from now on the cleaning interval is activated?

5. If you look in your oxide/data folder there will be a folder in there called "autoclean" and within that is a file containing the location of each detected structure/item with no stake. You will see how many times that item has been scanned.

Now whichever comes first..... the item gets removed, protected by stake, or it reaches the maximum # of checks that you have set in the config file.... it will stop counting the scans for it and upon the next server restart the plugin will automatically clean it out of the data file. If the item has reached the maximum # of checks it will wipe that item off the map on the next scan and item will be cleared out of the file at next restart.

But yeah /clean has no message, and there is no real need to use it anymore since the plugin has gotten patched. All it does is force a scan, any "cleaning" will only happen if items have reached the # of scans provided in the config file. ALSO /clean will wipe chests out of shacks for some reason. Also spamming /clean multiple times in short spans of time will lead to a 20 or more second lag spike and possible brief server crash.... as it takes a lot of resources, believe it or not, to remove a lot of objects at once.

Hope this helped :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2017
  6. The messages for the /clean command are in the server console. It is the same message which displays on each clean cycle. The command simply executes one instantly outside of the set timer.

7. @Noviets

Is it possible that the autoclean can letting crashing my server because when the messege from the declay is showing and afther the plugin is destroying all unclaimt objects my server is compleeting crashing afther it Is it that I mabye running the server with 8gb ram???
    (ps I;m running the server on my laptop)

8. Ned help error

Error while compiling: AutoClean.cs(59,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `PlayerSession' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

9. This plugin is for Hurtworld.