AutoClean

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,922 - First Release: Feb 11, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 12, 2016

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Noviets submitted a new resource:

AutoClean - Automatic cleaning of all buildings and placed objects outside of claimed areas.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
  2. TY very useful, this will be =)

3. I thought so too! You're welcome :)

4. Thank Noviets again good job

5. Hey good job Noviets. You have the permission from the other plugin in the description I guess. :)

6. Nice catch, fixed :)

7. Thank you very much! Very useful plugin! LIKE!

8. This was going to be my first plugin but you nailed it before me :p
    Great work though!

9. Noviets.... you are pure genius!

10. Add auto delete old entries in the database of users of the oxide.

11. I don't get any notification at all, not in console or chat. I type /clean and I don't know if it is working. I have placed stuff an unclaimed territory to try and see if it would clean it. but so far nothing. Any idea?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455542770][/DOUBLEPOST]What I mean is, how come there is no indication as to when you manually clean? also I know that autoclean is working but when I type /clean, nothing works, is there a cooldown or something? I placed a bunch of foundation on unclaimed area, and so far its still standing.

12. If you want a message in there to give you confidence that the /clean did something then go to line 52 (version 1.0.0) and replace :
    Code:
    if(permission.UserHasPermission(session.SteamId.ToString(),"autoclean.admin"))
    {
        DoClean();
    }
    with :
    Code:
    if(permission.UserHasPermission(session.SteamId.ToString(),"autoclean.admin"))
    {
        DoClean();
        hurt.SendChatMessage(session, "Clean interval triggered");
    }

13. but how long does /clean take to do something, cuz like i said i put foundation down and it didnt remove it when i did /clean

14. It shows a message in the console when it does a clean interval, but I could add a message too I guess.
    That depends on how many intervals you have set. If you have 10, then if you place something down you'd need to do /clean 10 times. The command was originally intented to be used to "catch up" if you needed to take the server down for updates or something.
    Each time you do a /clean You'll get a message in the console with how many items Have a stake, Don't have a stake, and were destroyed, for each interval.

15. I don't get any message in the console! If i set the interval from 24 to 1, will that mean i just have to /clean once?

16. No, if you want to do it once, It would need to be 0. The clean intervals are how many times it checks BEFORE it removes any items. So if you had 1, you would need to do /clean twice. Once to check, the second to remove.

Think of IntervalsBeforeCleaning as: How many times to check before removing anything.

17. thank you soooo much!!! really appreciate all the work and help, seriously!! <3

18. Not works fine.

Today I seen that it has deleted the house when the stake is here and have 8 hours of life and it has deleted the stake too :/

19. It will only remove the claim if there's no ownership in that area, make sure you check them all :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457424933][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You're most welcome mate. I'm glad my plugins are helping and making life easier :)