1. I have no family sharing. I try to add manually.

ownerid 76561198299687786 "Aryus" "owner" still overwriting to ownerid 76561198299687790 "unnamed" "no reason"

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2017
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know then, but that seems to be the issue.

3. So... how do I fix it?

4. Did you stop server before updating the users.cfg file

5. Ohh... thanks. That helped me!

6. I want to know how do I login as admin
    Type already put my SteamID 64 in the folder users.cfg everything right
    Example: ownerid '' 12345678912233445 ''
    But what kind do I have to do to log into the server as admin so I grab items and use admin commands?

7. You shouldn't have to do anything, just log in as you normally do. If you're set up properly, you will have access to spawn items and use commands.

8. in rcon type
    ownerid steamid64 "player name" "Owner"
    then server.writecfg
    then relog if in game

9. i cant make my self admin on my own server and cant connect with rusty

10. in rcon type
    ownerid steamid64 "player name" "Owner"
    then server.writecfg
    then relog if in game

11. im using abc game servers would the web console in tcadmin work?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488734330][/DOUBLEPOST]ok so i connected to rusty but when i put the command ownerid steamid64 76561198116594647 Owner it says it isnt a valid 64bit steam id

12. i cant get my Server to connect on rusty, not sure what the issue is whenever someone can help

13. Oui

Oui

wulf please help my im try with RCON Admin ant not work and also RustAdmin and i give my ip and password to my friend try and works for him and still off for me :( Screenshot

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Likely a firewall or security software messing with the connection then.

15. Oui

Oui

how can i fix it please :(

16. So if I wanted to remove a Moderator I would do playerid? Would set them back to a normal player again?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

removemoderator ID

18. Thank you Wulf you rock!

19. Im able to connect through rusty and give players things. I maid myself the owner and if i try to again it already says im the owner. BUT i cant input commands through the f1 on my server. Ive rejoined and restarted multiple times. Is there something else i should be doing. I havent fully setup the server yet like name and description or anything.