1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please post the full error, not just a portion.

A plugin that will be made.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like you may be using an outdated version of Admin Radar.

3. How turn off xp sharing with others? .-)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't something this plugin does, this is just a booster.

5. ok :) know what plugin can do that? :)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you just mean the XP that players get when they use your stuff, I guess you could try setting some of the values in the config to 0.0 so they cancel out the base amount, but I'm not sure if that's what you mean.

7. ok :) when a player craft something, he is sharing XP to others... i dont find anything about that on google :-/

8. What does the "UsePermissions": false in the JSON file do what happens if I change it to true?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It enables permissions support.

10. what "OtherGather": 100.0, ?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Other gathering I guess, those are generated from Rust, not named by me.

12. OK forgive me im not the smartest, would grant group player xpbooster.animalkilled grant all players the xp boost or would it see it as player is the name of someone or group as i want to set it so all players get the boost. or is there a command to give everyone permission as i was a little confused with the instructions :p thanks :)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is no player group unless you made it. The default group in Rust is 'default', not 'player'. You can grant that permission to any group you'd like.

14. ah ok so once i change the config file to the values i want and restart should all players get the value i set it to or do i need to grant them permission?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you have UsePermissions set to true, you'd need to grant the permissions you want to the default group. If you have permission disabled, then yes. You also don't need to restart the server, just reload the plugin after saving the config.

16. Hello,

Wonderful plugin, I just had one question..

Is there any possibility/how would I go about changing xp value based on time of day? (I want slightly higher xp at night for gathering)

17. This addon + admin radar is crashing my server at some point.

Because I've got it recorded with teamviewer, the output is kinda dark. But you can see it spamming the console (and at that point the server is crashed):

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Possible sure, I'll look into it.

That's actually an issue with Admin Radar, not this plugin. The Admin Radar plugin should always be returning true or false (a bool) when called, but appears to be returning null in some instances. I'd suggest reporting it under the Admin Radar support thread.

19. @Wulf I cant use it when I type...( grant user <username|steamid> <permission>) in console its stay invalid command ...
    I put my steam name and my steam ID... please help me :(