1. sorry my estupidity but i have to open the file in and change what? :/

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The numbers.

3. but i can find the line whith the thing to change can you help me? its this i have to change?:
    foreach (var def in Definitions.All) if (!def.Name.Contains("Cheat")) Config[def.Name] = GetConfig(def.Name, 1.0); <------- to more?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Edit the config, not the plugin.

5. and where i have to configure and what i have to "put/write"? :/

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Config files for plugins are located under oxide/plugins. You can edit them with Notepad or similar editor and then save them back to your server.

7. and the line i have to chage is? i cant find the line :/

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Whatever lines you want to change, it's a booster, so you adjust the numbers to how much boost you want. You can see an example of what the config looks like on the Overview.

9. so i have to add this to my plugin:
    Code:
    {
    "AnimalKilled":1.0,
    "BreakdownItem":1.0,
    "CollectWorldItem":1.0,
    "ConsumedItem":1.0,
    "FuelUsed":1.0,
    "Gather":1.0,
    "GatherComplete":1.0,
    "HelicopterDamage":1.0,
    "ItemCrafted":1.0,
    "ItemOwnership":1.0,
    "LootFound":1.0,
    "LootSmashed":1.0,
    "OtherConsumeItem":1.0,
    "OtherGather":100.0,
    "OtherItemCrafted":1.0,
    "TrapSuccess":1.0,
    "UsedForCrafting":1.0,
    "UsePermissions":false,
    "WelcomeBonus":0.0
    }
    and change the numbers? :)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, change them to what you'd like, but make sure to keep the x.x format.

11. Hi,
    Ive been trying to change the config for 10x xp but doesn't seem to work?
    I followed the overview and looked through these comments and I think ive done things right?

with the list in the comment above ive changed the numbers to 10.0.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you reload the plugin? Did you check your oxide/logs for errors?

13. I tried to reload the plugin but not sure if it worked. how would I reload and check the logs? (sorry I'm new to this)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Logs are under the oxide/logs folder where your server is. It is most likely working if you don't see any errors in those logs for it. Keep in mind that 10x is not a massive amount of XP in Rust.

15. Who is the plugin to do that the xp of the player multiplies, for example a servant x5 of lvl?Xp for rust

16. Hi, I downloaded the XP booster plugin but when changing the config from 1.0 to 10.0 (to attempt to make it 10x XP boost) it didn't seem to work. Anyone else have this issue and a way I can sort it? I'm sure it's something I'm not typing or possibility 10.0 doesn't reflect 10x gather? Any help would be great

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10x is not much. Make sure to reload the plugin though after changing the config, and check your oxide/logs for errors.

18. For example if I want to do one x5 since put it in the configuration?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, just change the number to 5.0 for what you want in the config then reload the plugin.

20. at Oxide.Plugins.XpBooster.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0