1. upload_2016-8-27_15-23-18.png

Attached Files:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. upload_2016-8-27_15-26-27.png
    Still doesnt work

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you set as owner on the server? If not, they won't work. You'd either need to use RCON or make yourself owner.

5. yes i am owner

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You should be getting a reply if you were, I'd recommend double-checking.

7. I set myself as admin in the server control panel, i definitely am. This is really weird

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Can you spawn items via the F1 console or do any other admin things such as fly?

9. yes that all functions fine i can give people permissions too

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The grant command works and replies? Sounds like the reload message may not be there then, that's all. :)

11. okay then, back to the original problem, since i have 5x xp wrote in my config, say i chop 1 tree down, how much xp roughly should it give? I need to make sure it is working and if i need to turn it up.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5x whatever it gives by default. Could I see your current config please?

13. here you go

Attached Files:

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks fine. If the plugin was reloaded, then it'll be working. Keep in mind that 5x isn't that much.

15. okay then what would you reccomed me to raise it to?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can set it to whatever you want, I don't have any recommended amount, anything is a boost still. If you want to see a huge boost, set it to some absurd amount and reload the plugin.

17. XP Booster isnt working for me, ive changed it all to x5 but it has no difference on the actual XP gained. Can someone help me out why Gyazo - 532fdecbadd05f628464c09ad0ca9927.png Its not working and I have no idea why..

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you reload the plugin. Keep in mind that 5x is not that much.

19. Hello :) I am having problems i am new in servers xd What i have to do to change the almont of xp earn of doing all? and for all players? :)

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Change the amounts in the config to what you want, then reload the plugin.