1. I need some help, currently i'm making a Battlefield server and i need to know how to make it so when people join they get max level it would be great if i could find out how to do this, Thanks.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't really handle that, but there are other XP plugins that offer that.

3. Code:
    [Oxide] 19:48 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnXpEarn' on plugin 'XpBooster v0.6.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 19:48 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.XpBooster.OnXpEarn (UInt64 steamId, Double amount, System.String source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.XpBooster.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Please help i dont know how to fix

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2016
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What does your config look like?

5. here it is

Attached Files:

6. i tried reinstalling the plugin, reinstalling config so it was clean, and when i tried doing anything that gives xp it says that error in console please help <3 love u wulf

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you trying to use it on a non-Steam server? The only reason I can see it throwing that error is if no Steam ID is being sent to that hook.

8. It is an EAC secured server so it is definetly through steam

9. xLchy do you have AdminRadar loaded? Can you unload it and see if the error goes away?

10. it's doesn't work with me , what is the problem ?

Attached Files:

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you reload the plugin after saving those changes?

12. How could I reload it ?
    I tried to type oxide.load XpBooster and nothing happen ! , even I tried to reload any mods with this command but nothing happen :(

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

reload XpBooster

What do you see when you use that in your server console or RCON?

14. nothing

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd see something, where are you using the command? If you see "Unknown command", then Oxide is not installed; you'd at least see that.

16. I got nothing as u can see in the pic here :
    Gyazo - 9b3f74449dbcd89717419c4be91c5390.png

but when I used Rusty to do it I got :
    [Oxide] 20:03 [Info] Unloaded plugin XpBooster v0.6.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    [Oxide] 20:03 [Info] Loaded plugin XpBooster v0.6.0 by Wulf/lukespragg

but nothing change still got 1 xp :(

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

In the F1 console, you'd need to use oxide.reload. I'd check the config after reloading through to make sure it is still what you set it as.

18. I did it and got nothing as pic above :(

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2016
  19. Have you gone into the XpBooster Config and changed how much it multiplies by? if you dont then it will still be vanilla xp

20. yes I have changed it before , and reload it vie RECON and got this message :

(12:04:47) | [Oxide] 11:04 [Info] Unloaded plugin XpBooster v0.6.0 by Wulf/lukespragg

(12:04:47) | [Oxide] 11:04 [Info] Loaded plugin XpBooster v0.6.0 by Wulf/lukespragg

and still nothing change , still 1 exp

Attached Files: