Whitelist

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,808 - First Release: May 25, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 25, 2016

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I left out `user`. :((( Noob. :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516470777][/DOUBLEPOST]Yepp, It works now. Sorry for being lame. :) And thank you for the help!

2. Somehow people are joining the server even though the Whitelist plugin is loaded. No errors in console, and no one else has permissions to be able to bypass the whitelist.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They would have to either have the permission individually or via a group, else the plugin not be loaded for that to happen.

4. Ro_

Ro_

Hi trying to set this up, completely unsure how do i need to change the 'whitelist.cs' file at all and what command do i need to enter into RCON to whitelist a user/group thanks for dealing with my stupidity :)

5. You never edit the cs file and read the overview

6. Needs update.
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanUserLogin' on plugin 'Whitelist v3.3.0' (JsonReaderException: Invalid character after parsing property name. Expected ':' but got: }. Path '', line 3, position 0.)
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseProperty () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseObject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadAndAssert () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like your data file is corrupt, not an issue with the plugin itself.

8. Is there a way to see who all is whitelisted?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should work: oxide.show perm whitelist.allow