Whitelist

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,808 - First Release: May 25, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 25, 2016

5/5, 12 likes
  1. I'm creating a web portal that will communicate with whitelist in rust, the users will be whitelisted for a specific amount of time chosen in web portal, once time expires they need to be revoked from whitelist.

If you have steam would prefer contact their as can get you in touch with the guy responsible for web coding.

Cheers.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Send a console command using RCON protocol to a plugin such as Timed Permissions | Oxide

3. Excellent Plugin. Would you mind taking a look at your Rust Elevators plugin, its still not working even though you updated it.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not my plugin, I just posted a compile fix for it. ;)

5. Ah ok, Well, It's still not working :(, I think original developer has disappeared off the earth.

6. Hi, i have a question for you Wulf, where i need to put Whitelist.cs ? (i'm a rookie sorry for that question, and i speak just a little english)

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The oxide/plugins folder.

8. Thanks, now i just need to configure this whitelist :)

9. This plugin doesn't remember already added users, is it normal?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin doesn't store anything, it uses the Oxide permission system.

11. And Oxide permission system doesn't remember already added permissions?
    I will try to explain that differently... sometimes when my friends want to log in, they just can't, because the whitelist don't let hem, I just have to give them permission again... >.<
    I also tried to make group whitelisted, give this group whitelist permission and put them in to the group. Result? It didn't help... >.<

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't unless it was never saved or the permission data was wiped or deleted.

13. Wulf when permision is been revoked when user is still active he do not get kick from server you have to kick him or wait till he leaves?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Whitelist checks only happen on connection.

15. somehow this plugin is not working with the latest patch, and i need it so hard :(

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What exactly is not working about it? Any errors?

17. Thanks Wulf, work fine without error:
    Code:
    76561198000656950/naronaroyan3231 Rejecting connection - You are not whitelisted
    Added translation in french

Attached Files:

18. Download latest Oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488056972][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a problem with translation, i have added Whitelist.json (UTF8 without bom) in to C:\SRCDS\rust\server\my_server_identity\oxide\lang\fr, restart my server but he display message in english :
    Code:
    76561198051608576/pixbur kicked: You are not whitelisted

Attached Files:

19. I also noticed starting this last wipe I have players entering my server that aren't in the Steam group I use to whitelist. I double-checked the permissions and groups and they all appear the same as before. No errors at all in console. I have one on right now so let me know if I can help in some way! I'm willing to make them test subjects ;P

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Does pixbur have their language set to fr?

Nothing has changed with the hooks that this plugin uses, so the only way I can see that happening is if they are in a group that you have the permission assigned to.