Vanish

Allows players with permission to become truly invisible

Total Downloads: 22,629 - First Release: Nov 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 9, 2018

5/5, 75 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"vanish.use" is a permission, not a command. The same goes for "vanish.damagebuilds", both are permissions not commands.

Working command: oxide.grant group admin vanish.use
    Another working example: oxide.grant user YOURNAME vanish.use

2. this is what happens

Attached Files:

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're likely using an old version of the plugin then, else the plugin isn't loaded.

4. but when i go to the config folder and the plugin folder they both are there so is there a new version for the plugin or a plugin like that

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Old versions of the plugin used vanish.allowed, not vanish.use, so the only way you'd see the message you did is if you're using an old version or you don't have the plugin installed and actually loaded without errors.

6. Jake Rich updated Vanish with a new update entry:

7. all players now get cant tp your vanished

8. Provide them with the appropriate permission. Look within the overview.

Permissions:

• vanish.use (required to go invisible)
      Ex. grant user Wulf vanish.use
      Ex. revoke user Wulf vanish.use
      Ex. grant group moderator vanish.use
    • vanish.damage.buildings (allows player to damage buildings
    • vanish.damage.animals (allows player to hurt animals while vanished)
    • vanish.damage.players (allows player to hurt players while vanished)
    • vanish.abilities.invulnerable(makes player invulnerable while vanished)
    • vanish.abilities.teleport (allows player to teleport while vanished)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515460406][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, thank you for updating this Jake. You the real MVP.

9. Jake Rich updated Vanish with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1515460792][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The problem was the plugin, not permissions: Vanish was preventing anyone from teleporting.

Also, this isn't my update: this is a list of changes Wulf had queued up: I just prevented fall damage from making a sound (and maybe a couple other small things I don't remember)

10. The fall damage noise was something that this plugin needed (being removed that is)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515461848][/DOUBLEPOST]Bug with not allowing vanished players to use work bench

11. Vanished player's can't use a workbench, or don't get the workbench level when near one?

12. Cannot use it

13. Hello,
    why I have this message :

Unable to find main plugin class: Vanish
    No previous version to rollback plugin: Vanish

Edit : its ok, my file was empty...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2018
  14. @Jake Rich There's no explanation of permissions vanish.abilities.weapons + vanish.abilities.persistence on the overview or updates section. Thanks

15. always sends thigs: Calling 'CanNetworkTo' on 'Vanish v0.5.1' took 1315ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

16. When you are in vanish, the equipment disapers! And the permission for allowing to kill players in vanish do not work (got the permission in the group)

[​IMG]

17. Is there anyway to use workbenches while using the vanish plugin / possible feature request? Thanks

18. even with all permissions enabled u cant hurt any animal etc, cause wepons are disabled(unmounts) but u shoot right out of hand...

19. Hi
    I'm getting this all the time in rcon after tonights update

(23:18:38) | Calling 'CanNetworkTo' on 'Vanish v0.5.1' took 729ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    (23:18:52) | Calling 'CanNetworkTo' on 'Vanish v0.5.1' took 748ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

20. i have the weapons perm but my gun sometimes disappears. the puts to console seems unnecessary