5/5, 75 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf submitted a new resource:

Vanish - Allows players with permission to become invisible

Read more about this resource...

2. Ohh, interesting stuff.

3. nice work wulf
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446528522][/DOUBLEPOST]any chance you can make it so turrets cant see you they still seem to be able to see me

4. @Wulf I don't know if it was my server, or this plugin, or the one I just updated which was autodoors, but my server crashed right after I added the 2 plugins.

5. Did you read the overview? You need to have the latest version of oxide.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you update Oxide? If not, you're not invisible. Nothing will see you if you use this.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446529210][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I've been using this nearly non-stop for half a week with no crashes, so I doubt it's it.

7. Plugin works really good but getting an error thrown.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 4:30 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Vanish v0.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 4:30 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.CanNetworkTo (.BaseNetworkable entity, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Was your Vanish.json config file generated under oxide/config?

9. Yip, config file looks all good aswell.

10. Oops lol, Thanks!

11. I've been looking for something like this!

12. im using latest oxide turrets can still seem to see me and target while vanished

13. Besides turrets and animals it is perfect.
    I tested it tonight on the server and tried different things and what could see me.
    Absolutely spot on. Great Job.

The best admin tool to monitor raiding, etc.

14. invisibility is lost if you take anything in hand
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446561470][/DOUBLEPOST]I made a mistake, was not updated oxide

15. Very good plugin, Thanks Wulf!

16. Server seems to hang sometimes when multiple admins are invisible with "VisibleToAdmin" as false, could possibly just be me though.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven't encountered that yet, but I'll keep an eye open.

I have it fixed locally, but it may require an Oxide update unless I can find a solution that doesn't require a new hook.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm trying to reproduce it, but I haven't encountered it yet. If you happen to have any other details on what happened around then, that may help. I'll keep testing though.

19. I'm receiving the same error as Prawln when I load the plugin, Vanish.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Only once, or repeating?