Vanish

Allows players with permission to become truly invisible

Total Downloads: 22,629 - First Release: Nov 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 9, 2018

5/5, 75 likes
  1. BUG A walking bear found it. Invisible

2. THis is spamming to console: Calling 'OnPlayerTick' on 'Vanish v0.5.1' took 1001ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    How can I turn it off. I just want to be invisible that is all.

3. Is there any possibility to force Vanish on players as soon as they join the server?(so they dont need to use the command for it)

4. is there a command i can run to see who has the permission vanish.use on my server?

5. bookmark this: oxidemod.org/threads/using-the-oxide-permission-system.24291/

oxide.show perm vanish.use

6. How do I activate vanish in rust I don't ponemaju how to activate the Evo

7. just type /vanish in chat to activate and then /vanish to turn it off

8. Bug: Official scientists can see/attack player while he is vanished.

9. Animals attack too while vanish.

10. The latest update doesn't work. Not sure if this is still being maintained or not but the December version works. Cheers

11. I am sorry to inform you but this plugin is causing huge memory leaks. And as others have posted , the bots can see right though the invis. Its a GREAT and must have plugin...........I just hope we can fix asap. I will offer any help I can..please let me know if u need a tester.

12. There may be a permission not quoted in the plugin description: vanish.abilities.weapons

To allow the user to pull their weapon when invisible: o.revoke user [playername] vanish.abilities.weapons
    To disallow the weapon when invisible: o.grant user [playername] vanish.abilities.weapons

13. If they're admins, you can use Underworld - there's an option to enable vanish on login

14. I am using that version 0.4.2.
    Animals and scientist can see me while vanish.

15. any update to this? Its a must have plugin.......ty in advance!

16. Plugin doesnt work

17. I'm a little slow what do I bind to a key to toggle vanish

18. bind v vanish.use in console.

19. Like FunkyRusty say, there is a huge memory leaks, there creates a huge FPS drops with many spikes ingame for every player.
    Can we get a update in this plugin soon please.
    This is from our console, when i just turns it on and off: https://i.imgur.com/2IXCER8.png

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn’t a memory leak. The hook and method that make this plugin possible is called frequently and can cause FPS drops, especially on servers already bogged down. Not much that can really be done about it without basically removing the core functionality of the plugin.