Vanish

Allows players with permission to become truly invisible

Total Downloads: 22,657 - First Release: Nov 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 9, 2018

5/5, 75 likes
  1. Do not know what could be the reasons? This plugin is most often called

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The reasons are what I explained previously in my last post about it.

3. Exactly I did not read well Thank you.

What problems can there be? I rechecked everything Is the connection poor or load?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2017
  4. What you need to add to the server to reduce the frequency of GARBAGE COLLECT messages

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't have any answers for that other than what I provided previously, sorry.

6. none of these perms seem to be working vanish.damagebuilds , vanish.invulnerable , vanish.hurtanimals ,vanish.hurtplayers , vanish.teleport even when i have perms for admin group enabled even tried setting them individually for myself still get message that i cant do those things while vanished

7. Check the previous few pages. A lot of people are having the same issue. Revoke those permissions, unload Vanish, and use an older version until a proper fix is available.

8. I would like to request a /vanish command cool down be added to this plugin. Pretty please.
    Example- Admins with permissions can use "/vanish" only 1x every 120seconds.

9. Looks like Vanish for Rust doesn't support rust anymore :D
    Code:
    Failed to initialize plugin 'Vanish v0.3.7' (NotSupportedException: This plugin does not support this game)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Odd, not sure why that's happening, loading fine locally for me but I may have removed that line already.

11. what does this mean ?
    Calling 'CanNetworkTo' on 'Vanish v0.4.1' took 856ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Vanish | Page 59 | Oxide.

13. awesome , thank you . any update on the animals , deathnotes being fixed ?also i'm not seeing the raid blocked gui from No escape .

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Only aware of the animals/AI issue.

15. ah ok yeah the icon for death notes is note working anymore
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508506930][/DOUBLEPOST]updating oxide again to see if my issues correct them self.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508507875][/DOUBLEPOST]
    animals still frozen , deathnotes chat logo is ?

16. @Wulf , Thanks for Oxide update today! Where can I find your donate button?

17. im trying to move the actual icon that shows ur invisible, is this possible?
    sofar ive managed to switch the icon to an imgur pic, and resize it, but not move!

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Only via edits to the plugin itself right now.

19. alright bro, thanks for the input, ill tinker some more ;)

20. i just installed vanish so far seems fine except for the spam in the CMD window.Its constantly flowing so long as i stay where the Bradley is.
    Code:
    Calling hook CanBradleyApcTarget resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BradleyControl - True (Boolean), Vanish (False (Boolean))