UiPlus

Adds various custom elements to the user interface

Total Downloads: 14,031 - First Release: Aug 20, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 3, 2017

5/5, 39 likes
  1. Yeah indeed images not working and plugin don't work very well. Must an update

2. The way Rust handles stored images changed, please update your plugin so it shows the images again :)

3. Where is the updated plugin?

4. Hi everybody
    I have the same problem, that the images aren't visible. I also would like to have the radiation, heli and airdrop images added. Has someone a working config for me, that I can try or use? I tested some changings but ingame there are no pictures to see.

Thanks and regards

5. I'd suggest using InfoPanel since this plugin has been outdated for a while, there are a few decent configs in the support section.

6. I was curious if someone could update UiPlus? I know there is another plugin that does the same thing, but I like the appearance of this one more, the icons are more appealing to me and it's much smaller.

It has 2 issues:
    1) Doesn't load the icon images anymore from an update in Rust about a month ago. (Oxide Build 2781)
    2) It was made with the XP system in mind, so the UI element is a bit high, could be lowered to match Calories height.

Thanks for your time.

7. Same Problem, The images don't load.

8. Plugin death? :/

9. Please, fix.

1. image URL: 404 error.
    2. Error
    Code:
    A plugin has polluted the global namespace by defining Oxide.Plugins.BasePlugin.BaseUiPlus

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure that wasn't released yet for a reason, mentions the config not working yet.

11. Im not getting the images of the plugin on the server, Im I doing something wrong?

12. yes i no work

13. Im taking this over and will be doing my best to get something updated soon. Standby :)

14. Looking forward to your rework Absolut!

15. Hi. The level and xp statistics are not displayed. This is included in your plugin or in another (and if yes, which one?)

16. 3 months.. You work fast.

17. How to have a bar "xp" and "level" as in the picture attached?

Attached Files:

• xp.png
      xp.png
      File size:
      37.6 KB
      Views:
  18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Aren't those the original ones from Rust? You'd need to re-make them if so.