UiPlus

Adds various custom elements to the user interface

Total Downloads: 14,032 - First Release: Aug 20, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 3, 2017

5/5, 39 likes
  1. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I noticed the player count is not updating correctly when someone disconnects. I don't know the plugin well, but this is what I did to workaround the issue. I believe the problem is when OnPlayerDisconnected is called, the player count is not updated yet. I just replaced "UpdateField" with "UpdateFieldDisconnect" inside of "OnPlayerDisconnected" and created this function:

Code:
    private void UpdateFieldDisconnect(BasePlayer player, PanelTypes panelType) {
                List<StringPlus.ReplacementData> replacements = new List<StringPlus.ReplacementData>();
                switch (panelType) {
                    case PanelTypes.Active:            
                        replacements.Add(new StringPlus.ReplacementData(replacementPrefix + FieldTypes.PlayersActive.ToString().ToUpper() + replacementSufix, (activePlayerFill) ? (BasePlayer.activePlayerList.Count-1).ToString().PadLeft(ConVar.Server.maxplayers.ToString().Length, '0') : BasePlayer.activePlayerList.Count.ToString()));
                        replacements.Add(new StringPlus.ReplacementData(replacementPrefix + FieldTypes.PlayerMax.ToString().ToUpper() + replacementSufix, ConVar.Server.maxplayers.ToString()));
                        break;
                    case PanelTypes.Sleeping:            
                        replacements.Add(new StringPlus.ReplacementData(replacementPrefix + FieldTypes.PlayersSleeping.ToString().ToUpper() + replacementSufix, (BasePlayer.sleepingPlayerList.Count+1).ToString()));
                        break;
                    case PanelTypes.Clock:
                        replacements.Add(new StringPlus.ReplacementData(replacementPrefix + FieldTypes.Time.ToString().ToUpper() + replacementSufix, TIME));
                        break;
                }
                UpdateField(player, panelsData[(int)panelType], replacements.ToArray());
            }

2. That made my plugin stop working

3. Hi am i alone to have this problem?
    It say we are 3 on server, and in real we are 2, i think the plugin not working good

4. I have the same problem.

5. Thanks man, this solved the problem, now the amount of online players update as intended.

6. probably because of the plugin uiplus see a white stripe in the plug-in kill feed
    Kill Feed | Page 23 | Oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1473687298][/DOUBLEPOST]

7. The plugin does not update online players. Even disconnect the number of players remains the same. If you are 30 and 29 is deconncete still have 30 players display. Please update

8. this solution not working for me, error on compilation

9. Any update on whether the panel becoming white will be fixed?
    I'm finding it gets to the point where you can't even see the numbers at all

10. People getting kicked when connecting to server while i run UIPlus since rust update, Disconnected Error : adduri

11. Plsss, help-me, Disconnected Error : adduri, fix thiss :((, i love this plugin

12. its to do with some letters in peoples names, plugin has stopped handling them correctly, like
    disconnects people with it in name

13. When performing updates you might want change version number:

Screenshot

Awesome app love the UI. Keep it up!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2016
  14. Good plugin! Keep it up!

15. Counter Online is not working very will, often, if Gamer leave, it shows ...

16. +1! It work with some delay. Like 5-10 minutes after player disconnect...

17. Bug when are 2 online and 1 disconnect. The counter stay online. need reconnect to refresh. Fix IT

18. Good plugin, beauty interface, but fix this plz!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

19. Hi! Can anybody explane me how to fix that?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks in advance!

--------------UPDATE--------------
    No problem! All fixed by self! ;)

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

There is usefully parameter in config file - _Active player counter fill.
    Very usefull!!! Thanks!
    But trouble with actual online/offline players is still here... (((

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2016