UiPlus

Adds various custom elements to the user interface

Total Downloads: 14,032 - First Release: Aug 20, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 3, 2017

5/5, 39 likes
  1. CHR

CHR

Where is the config for disable 00 got latest Version cant see it, is it upcomming Version?

2. OK, its fixed: search for "_Active player counter fill" in configfile and set it tu FALSE, thats all !

3. I'm sorry but the image you send seems just a generic error most likely caused by an invalid Json. Without a log from the console or the configuration file I can't be of much help in resolving the issue.

4. I had this error when I changed the color

5. I home this is what you need. Sorry I am totally noob in server configs and plugins.

Attached Files:

6. What colours did you change and to what values did you change them?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472225461][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The errors contained in the log send don't refer to my plugin in any kind from what it seems... It refers to "Failed to call hook 'IOnBasePlayerAttacked' on plugin 'RustCore v1.0.0'" and "Assertion failed: Stomping old lifeStory". From what I can gather from looking into those errors you might want to make sure you are running the latest version of the rust server as well as Oxide. Did you update to the last update of yesterday?

7. Yes I updated 1 hour ago. After that tried to update your plugin. Now, I deleted this plugin and the game working fine. I hope I will figure out what is wrong because I really like this plugin/

8. Could you send the normal server logs and the UiPlus config file? Otherwise I won't be able to help you.

9. I can not find the plugin config file because I had to delete otherwise the players could not join. If you still need that I can upload the plugin generate config and send it to you.

Attached Files:

10. Sorry for the time in between responses I was away for a little. If you just use the default config file without changes that I don't have to see it.

The problem seems to be that when downloading the icons it has problems to keep the connection going. This can have many issues.

The solution is to download the icons locally and store them there. The download links are; the player icon (http://i.imgur.com/UY0y5ZI.png), the sleeping icon (http://i.imgur.com/mvUBBOB.png), and the clock icon (http://i.imgur.com/CycsoyW.png). Now you have downloaded them locate your data folder. It is located in the same folder as the folders to the plugin scripts and config files. Create a folder called "UiPlus" inside the data folder and drop the three icon files in there. Now all you have to do after that is change the uri address in the configuration file to the same names of the icons. For example; "clock.png".

11. Why background panel constantly starting to glow brighter?

[​IMG]

12. When does this happen? If you reload, respawn, or relog? I think I might know the issue then.

13. Probably, if this happens often die.

14. RedKenrok updated UiPlus with a new update entry:

15. good.

- Sometimes when a player goes out, the counter is not updated immediately.
    - There is a visual bug indented.
    - Is it possible to hide the panel at the exit to the ESC?

[​IMG]

16. Thank you for the feedback!

1. I will look into it. I have an idea why so shouldn't take too long to fix that.
    2. What are you refering to with the visual bug? I assume the spacing. There should be equal spacing. Could you tell me the resolution you are running the game at?
    3. Yes this is possible, but you'll have to dive into the script itself. However it will also mean that it won't be visible in the inventory anymore. Just search for "Overlay" and change this to "Hud" in the script. I will ask on the developers forum if there are more possibilties and add an option to the config for it in a future update (Probably when I overhaul the configuration structure entirly).

17. hello friend,
    I liked your plugin
    add heli and airdrop

18. update your files version number too, please.
    I've already done it, but just so it doesn't throw updater.

19. This is on the roadmap so stay tuned.

This is on the roadmap and thank you for the icons.

My apologies completely forgot about that I'll make sure to keep it up-to-date from now on.