UiPlus

Adds various custom elements to the user interface

Total Downloads: 14,032 - First Release: Aug 20, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 3, 2017

5/5, 39 likes
  1. Small bug thought i'd post. You can still see the ui when you scope in with a bolty were as all other in game UI disappears

2. Any ETA on the facing direction and coords?

3. Hi, possibility to add a section on the top of the clock, online players, and sleepers sections ? A long horizontal section like de size of the level section with a configurable text in it (and background colors) ? Scheduled messages/colors ?
    Good idea ?

4. please add chat commands.
    /uiplus hide | show

Alot of players want to disable hud to take a good screenshot, please add ability for players to hide thier own.

5. Yeah it's very good idea, when I want to take good screenshots or videos the GUI stay on the screen I must remove the plugin and re-add it after

6. Update the version in the code, the Updater is flagging it as it's still on version 1.0.0 in code. :)

7. Now that the XP bar is removed the bar needs to be positioned down.
    Is there a way I can manually do this?

8. "Offset": "81 72" -> "Offset": "81 28"

9. How to set the coordinates on the screen or how to find them?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478758104][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG][​IMG]

Please update your plug-in
    or help to create.

10. Жесть, там делать то блин 5 минут и все на своих местах...

11. Ill make you a config tonight

12. Be aware that your building priv goes there unless you have a way of moving it

13. Ya. thats the only reason I havent moved mine there.
    But if someone wants it, I dont mind giving it a go

14. Where is version 1.1.2? From the main page I can download version 1.0.0.
    Even there is written 1.1.2

15. The author didn't update the version to 1.1.2 but the latest is 1.1.2 even the file says 1.0.0

16. When I upload it to the server updater ask me all the time to update to 1.1.2 :/

17. just go and edit the file and change it to 1.1.2

Code:
    namespace Oxide.Plugins {
        [Info("UiPlus", "RedKenrok", "1.1.2", ResourceId = 2088)]
    {/code]

18. No working images

19. I Have this problem as well, Think rust update did something because it stopped Server Rewards Images And LustyMap And This Plugins Images from showing up in game.
    there is a bug with File Storage in Rust due to the last patch. Local images for GUI not loading | Oxide

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2016