1. Images for various plugins are not loading after this update.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to contact the plugin author in the plugin's support thread. Likely something changed with the Rust update.

3. It does not work "RawImage" if you use the "png" and the index images of "FileStorage.server.Store".

4. All plugins seems to have problems using images now... ive read a few topics under each plugin and same error for all. No image loading.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All plugins aren't, pretty much most that use remote URLs work fine; ie. most of mine. Rust changed how images are stored, and a lot of plugins used local server storage for some reason.

6. Wulf, I've already written that all the plugins associated with images do not work
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480627821][/DOUBLEPOST]The URL, work fine, the picture on the local server does not work

7. Thats what Wulf already did wrote ;)

8. He was ahead of me)

9. Do you guys know how to fix this?

10. Same issue, we ONLY use custom map image - need fix asap please!

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's likely a Rust bug, but you can report it to the plugin authors. It's not something Oxide can fix.

12. LustyMap don't show jpg from data. And my plugin too. This happened after an update 01.12

13. Hmm, I have the Plugin "UIPlus" And that uses URL Images and they don't load either ?

14. All the URL of the image must be loaded

15. Not sure how I load them? always auto did it before the patch. UiPlus |Oxide

16. Waiting for a fix from the developers need to

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Facepunch is looking into a fix for it. We'll likely be posting a patch to the game shortly as well to at least temporarily resolve it.

18. thanks for the update wulf :)

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If anyone would like to test our temp fix for the issue in Rust:

20. OOoooo Nice Thank you. Where do I put that file?