UiPlus

Adds various custom elements to the user interface

Total Downloads: 14,032 - First Release: Aug 20, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 3, 2017

5/5, 39 likes
  1. No. It's impossible. That's client-side.

2. I updated my config for InfoPanel. And got this..

Together I think they go really well with each other these mods..

Attached Files:

3. how do i change colors like you did? i cant get it to work

4. "Clock textText": {
    "Alignment": "MiddleLeft",
    "Color": "1 1 1 1",
    "Font": "RobotoCondensed-Bold.ttf",
    "Font size": 12,
    "Format": "{TIME}"

change 1 1 1 1 to another color..

5. i did but doesnt work? its still white text
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472139185][/DOUBLEPOST]And when i play in smal windowed mode the plane/heli is glitching into the level bar

6. Google rgb color chart.
    And make sure you are reloading the mod to read the new config each change ..

7. im using this Color picker tool and i reload it every time..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472139361][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Clock textText": {
    "Alignment": "MiddleLeft",
    "Color": "255 255 0 1",
    "Font": "RobotoCondensed-Bold.ttf",
    "Font size": 14,
    "Format": "{TIME}"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472139541][/DOUBLEPOST]Got it working!

8. I'm laying down now. I will try help you tomorrow. What you have should work. Be sure everything is up to date also. But I'll try help tomorrow

9. Okay take a look at the resoulution.. its bugged when u change to bad resoulution-

10. First of update coming soon. Not containing any significant changes for you the users (small fixes mostly), but it will make future development a lot easier and quicker.

Good suggestion I'll look into it.

Okay, thanks for notifying I'll look into the issue. Could you give me some more context in order to help me. When exactly should it update, but it isn't.

As far as I know I can't see if a player changed their windows size. As long as the player remains with the same screen size size joining the server it should be fine. Sorry but this is not something I can help you with.

The values for colour are on a scale from 0 to 1 not 0 to 255 so a number like 0.5 is equal to what you expect 127 to be.

Again the same as my reply to Reynostrum. I can't detect resolution size changes this is client side. Make sure you have the right resolution set when joining or reload the plugin. Sorry but this is not something I can help you with.

I know of this issue, it means the it takes to long to download the icon and stops trying after a while. The next update should fix this issue for you and the icon should eventually load. Otherwise this extract from the readme might help you:
    "A URI can be an URL linking directly to an images, as it is by default, or towards a file locally hosted. A URL has to start form http://, and a locally hosted file can start with file:///, or you can create a folder named after the plugin "UiPlus" in the data folder and add a png file to that. After which you only have to write the image name followed by .png. For example "clockIcon.png""

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2016
  11. RedKenrok updated UiPlus with a new update entry:

12. ... good idea this plugin, but after new update i dont see 1 user not in number 1, i see it in 001 ! it look not so fine :(
    (see pic, what i mean: https://abload.de/img/18mu94.jpg)

How can i delete the 00 ?

13. same problem! how to fix if on my server plays up to 100 people

14. ... i use until the bug is fixed the old version :)

15. old ver incorrectly shows online players
    maybe it's just me

16. no, i have same problem, but its look better with the playercounter ;)

17. RedKenrok updated UiPlus with a new update entry:

18. Hi

I got this message since I did update. Can you check what is wrong? After I deleted the plugin the game is running again.
    Untitled-1.jpg

19. 1.1.1 adds an extra field in the config for disabling the extra "00" at the start. Please see the update entry for further information. Secondly did the update 1.1.0 solve the issue with incorrectly showing the amount of players? If not could you give some more details on what is wrong? Thank you in advance.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472221268][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What does the console of the server show? And when did this happen? When the plugin was reloaded after you inserted the new update (from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 is assume) and replacing the old one? From what you are saying I get that the plugin makes the server unable to run at all.

20. This message came with the new update. I used the use 1.1.0 and It works fine. ( except some icon issue ) I deleted the plugin and the game is working. Try add a new version again and the error message pop up and kicked me again.