UiPlus

Adds various custom elements to the user interface

Total Downloads: 14,031 - First Release: Aug 20, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 3, 2017

5/5, 39 likes
  1. it looks like 001/100. how to fix 1/100, or 52/100. not 052?

2. ^ Same as above. config isn't super friendly, says 001/100
    Also, in the screenshot you show 'time, player, sleeping' in a vertical way, would also like to do this.

thanks.

3. Wulf my man, can you update this to include the heli and airdrop icon? It's working with InfoPanel for Rust, but it's way too hard to config. Can you do it ? :)

4. After installing the plug-in, you can not enter the server.

Attached Files:

5. There are only 3 images, but why there are so many config like it seems there are 10? but I want to place it a bit under the screenactually under the hotbar. how do I do that easily?

6. it's out of pure love that i ask, but when will there be a function for "aidrops inbound" be added as i really miss that and i have to use a seperate, much more clunky plugin for this feature now.

7. I don't know if there are already replies to this, but what do I do to re-position my default UIPlus layout to the bottom left of the screen right beside the Hotbar?

8. dab yes yes

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2017
  9. can someone please help me i hate the old Info Panel and I really want to do something like this. I keep trying to do it but im so lost on even where to start anyway someone could send me a config to something that look similar if not better please !!!! i would be so happy

Attached Files:

10. Those pictures are so small you can't see anything.

11. someone please !!!!!!! <3 just need the cfg or someone tell me how to move it and create the grey blocks to put the stuff in ?

12. I am hoping this is the one that shows the air drop, heli and player count + sleepers

13. Failed to receive data
    How do you solve this?

14. Im liking this. When will the helicopter info etc come?

15. Did you find a solution to that friend?

16. How do I move the entire panel to the very bottom left of the hud?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521984190][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind I figured it out. It's the second number in Offset, changed from 71 to 10