TurretConfig

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,361 - First Release: Nov 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. i had no lag with 500+ turrets(using old version, without flame turrets support), so probably not this one causes it.

2. Hello,

Is there a way you could add a toggle function to turn the red and green laser on or off?

3. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated TurretConfig with a new update entry:

4. may bad didnt uopdate lol

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  5. Could you add Zombies to the turret "ignore" list please .
    i find the turrets are working great but found that before this patch i got a lot of lag whenever i stayed in my base for an extended period , had 50+ turrets which is normal for me and only got lag after the game update in which the devs stated that as they were making the parts more available in trash loot that they hoped that servers did not suffer too much lag !
    i could understand that this "might" happen but as the server has been extremely low pop for the last 2 months i cannot understand it,
    when i left the base i got no lag or rubberbanding at all, geting no lag (yet) with 40+ turrets

6. sry dont work for me with flame one :( - dont shot at anyone :/

7. looks like the update broke this yesterday

Failed to call hook 'CanBeTargeted' on plugin 'TurretConfig v2.0.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (13:49:23) | at Oxide.Plugins.TurretConfig.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide.

9. ah ok thanks wulf didnt realize there was another oxide update yesterday

10. any sugestion how fix flame one ?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you mean the errors posted previously, update Oxide. ;)

12. i mean its not working - dont shot at all

normal turrets works perfect without ammo using

13. Seems last update changed behavior of the turrets to not shoot animals?

14. Its setable in config ! It can or can not depends on set up override on animals or sleepers.

15. Doesn't seem to work for me. Unless there is some specific with it not working with spawned boars. I have observed the behaviour with ones just wandering around. I've removed it from the whitelist and removed and readded the plugin.

"Settings": {
    "adminOverride": true,
    "animalOverride": true,
    "animals": [
    "stag",
    "chicken",
    "horse"
    ],

16. "Seems last update changed behavior of the turrets to not shoot animals?"

you want fire on or not on animals becouse your config says its OFF to turn it on set to FALSE

17. Are you sure it works I've also tried a vanilla server without oxide and the same behaviour occurs. I have version 2.0.3263 of oxide and I tried changing it to false also and that didn't work. I reloaded the plugin, restarted the server the only thing I haven't done was pickup the turret since it said it configured it.

"Settings": {
    "adminOverride": false,
    "animalOverride": false,
    "animals": [
    "boar"
    ],

I basically want the old behaviour of shooting anything on site especially since even boars are now hostile. I also tried it without naming the animal I wanted included to see if that made a change.

18. EDITED

don't work anymore with animals.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2017
  19. Lol, Guess gotta build walls to keep those pesky bears away.

20. haah yee i tried to change cfg but it wont work :/