TurretConfig

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,361 - First Release: Nov 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Damn... Probably for the best though. Turrets go pretty OP if you mess with them.

2. Can support for fire towers be included?

3. flame turrets please!!!

4. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated TurretConfig with a new update entry:

5. does it include flame turrets now?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486162714][/DOUBLEPOST]and im getting this err or now after updating

error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `Connection' and no extension method `Connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust, you're server is outdated.

7. is there another oxide update as well? i updated yesterday . am i out of the loop?

8. Calytic

Yes, and yes. And rust.

9. removed post, re installed update , ok now

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2017
  10. The config keeps deleting itself for some reason.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Generally that happens when it isn't edited correctly. Make sure that it is valid JSON when changing it.

12. so i changed the config file but yet it doesn't apply in game turrets should fire automatic without bullets in it?

13. Calytic

14. on infinite ammo set true, auto turrets work but flame turrets do not, is there no way to set it to have flame turrets working with infinite as well, since the 2/23 patch? as it is now, I have to have false on infinite for both to work. if I set to true even with fuel, flame throwers do not work - only the turrets do.

15. infinite ammo option is good for expensive auto turrets (by crafting price and ammo) but not for cheap flame turrets. so if it possible, may u remove support for infinite ammo for flame turrets at all? or make it separate option from auto turrets at least.
    thank you.

16. Calytic

17. 'TurretConfig v2.0.1' is using deprecated hook 'OnConsumableUse', which will stop working on Saturday, 01 April 2017. Please ask the author to update to 'OnItemUse'

18. yeah same

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated TurretConfig with a new update entry:

20. Hey all, I've recently had some lag on my server and was trying to isolate the problem as the server host said it wasn't a server issue and that it was one of my plugins' fault. This is one of the most recent plugins I've updated and since a lot more people have turrets after the recent update I was thinking this plugin might be the one causing the lag. When I disable this plugin, however, the turrets on my server just start wasting all of their bullets on animals which is pretty annoying.

We have 66~ turrets on our server right now, was wondering if anyone with a similar amount of turrets or more is experiencing any sort of rubberbanding or issues with this.