Trade

Allows players to trade items safely at a distance

Total Downloads: 16,893 - First Release: Jul 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 41 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's on my TODO list. ;)

2. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated Trade with a new update entry:

3. Error.

Attached Files:

4. Calytic

In what context did this message occur? How To: Report Bugs step one

5. perhaps this one. (18:38:07) | [Oxide] 16:38 [Error] Failed to run a 0.10 timer in 'Trade v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

6. [Oxide] 23:04 [Error] Failed to run a 0.10 timer in 'Trade v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 23:04 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.CloseBoxView (.BasePlayer player, .StorageContainer view) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.TradeCloseBoxes (Oxide.Plugins.OpenTrade trade) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.FinishTrade (Oxide.Plugins.OpenTrade t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Trade+<ccTradeAccept>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. Have error
    Code:
    Oxide] 16:25 [Error] Failed to run a 0.10 timer in 'Trade v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 16:25 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.CloseBoxView (.BasePlayer player, .StorageContainer view) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.TradeCloseBoxes (Oxide.Plugins.OpenTrade trade) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.FinishTrade (Oxide.Plugins.OpenTrade t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade+<ccTradeAccept>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

8. Code:
    Oxide] 16:25 [Error] Failed to run a 0.10 timer in 'Trade v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 16:25 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.CloseBoxView (.BasePlayer player, .StorageContainer view) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. Calytic

Calytic updated Trade with a new update entry:

10. Hey man,
    Since you're active on this, is there a way to disable movement cancelling trades?
    I looked at the cs and thought I had it but couldn't get it to work.

If not, no worries.
    Thank you.

11. Thanks for share! :) Wery usefull plugin and works fine

12. is there any way to block trades while riding ? or while in combat ? some combat coll down time ?

13. There's a plugin which blocks commands when a player is in combat or being raided.
    I can't remember the name of it but I bet it could be customised for your purpose.

14. Calytic

NoEscape for Rust | Oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1473819370][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Technically yes, I'll consider it in the future.

15. That's the one! Thank you, Sir. :)

Edit : and thank you again.
    If you can give me a hint I may be able to save you some work?

16. Что это за плагин?

17. Please add it:
    - Icons of subjects;
    - The command to cancel the exchange;
    - Add support for plugin [ Ignore API for Rust | Oxide ];

18. There was a bug! It is written that the exchange is perfect but things are not transmitted. This sometimes happens several times a day.

Code:
    (15:28:08) | [Oxide] 15:28 [Error] Failed to run a 0.10 timer in 'Trade v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (15:28:08) | [Oxide] 15:28 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.FinishTrade (Oxide.Plugins.OpenTrade t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

19. itself?
    Code:
        [PluginReference]
        private Plugin Ignore;    var IsIgnored = plugins.Find("Ignore").Call("IsIgnored", player.UserIDString, targetPlayer.UserIDString);
        if ((bool)IsIgnored)
        {
            SendReply(player, $"{targetPlayer.displayName} добавил вас в игнор лист, торговля невозможна");
            return;
         }

For ease binds buttons Yes and No (Y, N). Particularly annoying spammers to ignore button.
    8dFEA9cl8.png

20. How to make a window?