Timed Execute

Execute commands every (x) seconds.

Total Downloads: 3,224 - First Release: May 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 5, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Thank you :) A friend also pointed out to me that I was a noob and messed up the last couple of times

Also say doesn't work in hurtworld I hear so I am using adminmessage

2. Hey PaIN! Love this plugin - it's been a life save with the horrible saving function (or lack thereof) with Rust.

I've had a few requests to add "Happy Hours" to the server where I make all farming X10 instead of the X5 that is normally is.

To be honest, I'm not quite sure how to go about doing this. Has anyone else had this, or figured out how?

Here's my thoughts:

At X time I'd like to tell the server to increase gather.rate dispenser * 10

Then, at the end of lapsed time, have it tell the server gather.rate dispenser * 5

Any thoughts from you, or the community?

Thank you in advance!

(Arena - Killing Fields) Modded 50 player Server

3. Should work ^^ Try it for some time.

4. Can you do a favor for me and check on some of the hurtworld commands needed to use in this plugin? I've gotten most of them working using the traditional hurtworld commands using their commands wiki. However a few, such as server saving, come up with an error due to values being null... however these commands have no values so it would be null.

5. Timed Execute - 0.6 | Oxide ?

6. yes. This could definitely be a user error but I can't get "saveserver" to work. Right now I am waiting until next restart to see if adding the filepath (which shouldn't be required) fixes it.

Also "say" for hurtworld is "adminmessage" I figured that out. Already knew but I thought say would work with this plugin for some reason. Just trial and error really.

7. meh, that didn't work.... however using "quit" command does a save on its own even with this plugin so all good there

Would there be a way to do mod commands with this plugin? Such as "/infamy all 0" from admintools to take away everyone's infamy for my no infamy events? The infamy from before still remains even though the drops are no infamy.

8. I dont really know a lot of stuff about Hurtworld but I dont think that you can run chat commands. This plugin only runs console commands.

9. Hello, i'm French then soory for my English.
    My serveur doesn't start automatically after the restart by the plugin Time execute.
    I have to restart the server from the site NitroServ.

Please help me.
    Thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1475698342][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to mention that the game is Rust

Attached Files:

10. Here all fixed make sure you restart the server after uploading this

Attached Files:

11. Thank you for your help.
    I'll try your changes immediately :)

12. I can't get the TimerOnce function working since the update. I've updated to the newest version of TimedExecute. Repeat and RealTime are working for me. Below is example of my use, and it compiles fine with no errors, just doesn't work.

chaincmds.Add("adminmessage 'Welcome! Type /kit starter in the chat for some freebies!'", 55);

13. upload your config so it can be checked

14. hello, can me some one help and say how i can put this command in the timedexecute config?

Code:
    entity.create "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab"
    the problem is the space between patrol and helicopter .

i try this one but it didnt work:

Code:
    "entity.create assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab" : 120

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You've got a space in there after the prefab" that should be there.

16. CHR

CHR

Afaik it has to be like this, because thats how it works in my configfile.

"entity.create assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab": 9000

I got currently Problems with an console command that gives me ARG Errors.
    I tried to use \"test\" didnt work as well... my command is this "brestart 5 reboot" and 5 reboot throws Errors. (Realtimetimer) Glad for every help.

17. yeah thanks it works now.

18. Same problem here

Code:
    "RealTime-Timer": {
        "01:55:00": "brestart 5 'Testing'",
        "07:55:00": "brestart 5 'Testing'",
        "13:55:00": "brestart 5 'Testing'",
        "19:55:00": "brestart 5 'Testing'",
        "16:35:00": "brestart 5"
      },
    None works (
    -----------------------------------------------
    Ok, as far as I can tell there is definitly something wrong with server.comand() - for some reason it doesn't accept arguments as it should, so if commands has more, than 1 argument(ye, say has only 1 argument) - it doesn't work. For me, at least....
    -----------------------------------------------
    Also - I've tried to do something like that - still no luck.

Code:
    {
        "01:55:00": "brestart 5 \"I am the moultiword argument. And I am not working(\""
      },

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2016
  19. CHR

CHR

Vlad i made the same... not able to get it started also used \ and all u already mentioned.

20. Hi Guys, I am pretty new to the modding community and am desperately trying to learn how to configure all the mods for a rust server. For some reason I cant get the code to work, can someone please take a look and let me know where i have gone wrong? Thanks :)
    Game: Rust
    Trying to Achieve:
    - Server save & reset every night with player notifications
    - Timed airdrops to random locations
    - Timed Helis

Attached Files: